Most stupid question about Drop.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• SuraMain

i guess there cant be always events there are so many alrdy (:

• A.O.S

yes go outside

• DerStevy

no summer event on sg? :(

• SirPic

silly as in "abusable' ?

• EmyEmy

How many silly events we have?

• SirPic

kek

• A.O.S

lemon ran out of juice

• [CoMa]Shadow

You can do better than that :D

• A.O.S

What do you get when you cross a cat and a lemon? a sour puss

• A.O.S

my msg was removed for trolling and other people talk sht and their msgs still here...LEGIT

• Gentle

roid rage xD

• SirPic

you killed the english language also... rip

• Lacex54

I JUST KILLED MY TRAINING!!!!!!!

• Lacex54

SOMEONE CALL THE GA!

• A.O.S

Lyetta i miss you guys i really do :o. maybe ill free up a week and we can all play a bit

• AstonJunior

you guys are taking the game so serious :| u should have a damn break lmao xd

• Lyetta

cmon join so we can start doing ice runs again

• A.O.S

dont make me join it guys

• LuxuriaGodOfPvM

ok, c u little smurfys in next pvm king ;)

• AlmightyHoly

in 10 minutes Alin, luxuria you are beginning to believe your own lies, get some help

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello,i don`t know to explain better,so,i have full drop equipment+2 hours glove+item shop gloves and i farmed 3 hours(2 hours in hl1 and 1 in hl2) and guess what ?in 3 hours 0 clams,0 poisons,0 shields,nothing nothing just 4 ice marble.

So,my question it`s,you have to much drop chance you are bad influended by drop ?

I know know,it`s soudn foolish but i`m so frustred,i invested so much in my equipment for what ? for 0 drop ?..damn

• cant speak about those metins since i always farmed metins in temple, but i always dropped nice there and im sure u know more than me how they drop there :P. sometimes ur lucky and sometimes ur not

• The drop chance you can get in equipment (chance to drop double the items) doesn't help you get more poisons, clams, ice marbles etc. It is a chance to drop an extra item everytime you drop something, however the extra item you get can only be an alternative drop (example: horse food, potions, standard skill books like polymorph, leadership etc, blessing scroll, etc). These alternative drops are the items that you can drop in every monster of the game, they're not items that that specific monster drops. Btw some of them are only triggered after a certain level, for example, only after lv90 people start dropping Red and Blue Dragon Blessings (S), but that's not related to your question.

Your character has a base drop rate of 100 and it can go up to 400, I think. The most you can do to increase the drop rate is wearing both the mall glove and game glove, that takes it up to 200. The only time you have 400 drop rate is during the Hunter Hour's Event. Now, the drops you mentioned for the time you spent killing are awful considering you had 2 gloves, and I really don't understand how even in 2 hours of hl1 you only drop 4 Ice Marbles, if you were in a room with a decent amount of golems you should at least drop 6-8 per hour. But whether you don't killed fast enough or in enough quantity, or you just were super unlucky, which can happen since it's metin2, and happens all the time to everyone not dropping anything for 1-2 hours and then in 10 minutes dropping a lot. However, I also think hl1 and hl2 drops are super low and should be increased, at least by 50% to what they are now, because even if you kill full rooms you still drop on average 2 clams per hour, and that's about it normally considering valuable drops.

But you didn't mention your level, are you even lv80+ ? Because before lv80 the only drop you can get in hl1 and hl2 are ice marbles and ice marbles+.

• The drop chance you can get in equipment (chance to drop double the items) doesn't help you get more poisons, clams, ice marbles etc. It is a chance to drop an extra item everytime you drop something, however the extra item you get can only be an alternative drop (example: horse food, potions, standard skill books like polymorph, leadership etc, blessing scroll, etc). These alternative drops are the items that you can drop in every monster of the game, they're not items that that specific monster drops. Btw some of them are only triggered after a certain level, for example, only after lv90 people start dropping Red and Blue Dragon Blessings (S), but that's not related to your question.

Your character has a base drop rate of 100 and it can go up to 400, I think. The most you can do to increase the drop rate is wearing both the mall glove and game glove, that takes it up to 200. The only time you have 400 drop rate is during the Hunter Hour's Event. Now, the drops you mentioned for the time you spent killing are awful considering you had 2 gloves, and I really don't understand how even in 2 hours of hl1 you only drop 4 Ice Marbles, if you were in a room with a decent amount of golems you should at least drop 6-8 per hour. But whether you don't killed fast enough or in enough quantity, or you just were super unlucky, which can happen since it's metin2, and happens all the time to everyone not dropping anything for 1-2 hours and then in 10 minutes dropping a lot. However, I also think hl1 and hl2 drops are super low and should be increased, at least by 50% to what they are now, because even if you kill full rooms you still drop on average 2 clams per hour, and that's about it normally considering valuable drops.

But you didn't mention your level, are you even lv80+ ? Because before lv80 the only drop you can get in hl1 and hl2 are ice marbles and ice marbles+.

Nice explanation, but that's not related to your question. <3

Edit to luck, when i finished giant symbol quest, i was farming giant soul for 4 hours, even my friends try to log on and farm it in those 4 hours, than after 4 hours I successed and I was so happy that I spammed with caps on shout and got muted, thug life Tary <3 :D :pump:

i have level 86 and i farm the rooms for farming from hl1,like 19 33,i can handle entire room,no problem at dmg or resist..but the drop..it`s terible and i don`t know where to farm for gold at my lvl..