Difference Restore HP-Damaged absorbed by HP

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • hello everyone,what`s the difference betwen Restore Hp and damage absorbed by HP ?

which it`s better ?

Both are good.

Damage absorbed:

if u have 10% absorbed in armour you have 10% chance to gain 10% of hit damage will be add to hp

so if u hit mobs with 1000 DMG you have 10% chance to get 100HP

Hp restore:

imagine situation. u have 20k HP and 5% restore hp from ebony bracelet

With this stuff you have 5% chance (when monster die) to restore 1k HP.

That's all you have to know :D always try in eq to have 20% aborbed dmg (10% armour and 10% from bracelet)

i have on my body chracter 18k HP and 25% restore hp. When u have a lot dmg to kill fast enought monsters this work really great.

• i dont think dmg absorbed is by chance, i always knew it was 100% but the higher % u have the more u heal..

• Here is some clarification since so many people are still getting it wrong:

HP restore applies after you kill a monster/player, the chance to receive the hp is 10%
    HP absorb applies when you hit a monster/player, the chance to receive the hp is 10%

the HP that you receive is set by the amount of restore/Absorb you have in your Gear (E.G: 30 Restore = 10% chance after every kill to restore 30% of your max. HP)

As Shadow said, enchanted blade works differently - the chance to "lifedrain" is 100% with every hit

Here is why overstacking HP restore is dumb:

- In most occasions Restore only kicks in, when you're surrounded by a larger amount of mobs
    - after killing e.g. 1/3 of your lure, you basically restore into full health, making your rarity rather useless
    - AVG Res on an armor reduces the incoming damage, which in return makes you require less restore

From my own experience, it's enough to get 8 restore on your bracelet and a SCN+6/7/8/9 in order to tank decently in any map