Cookies Burned

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

:chainsaw: :assaultrifle: :pardon: :evilgrin: :fie: :gamer: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :nono: :ninja: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

• [GM]Elspeth

Neither are we planing to drag the current players from here to the other Server, nor are we planing to replace this one with another one. It wouldnt be online for 10 Years if we'd just replace it in a heartbeat.

• [GM]Elspeth

We have stated multiple times that we are not planing to replace anything. Thats why this is also the wrong place to discuss things about the second Server.

• Fivel

im just worried about playing on a server that might soon be "replaced" so to say. Is that so hard to comprehend? Many people think like that ingame, i thought this was the place to discuss it

• Fivel

relax it was just an idea, sorry for discussing things in a forum

• vvvvvv

I think your idea about the whole server doesn't really matter and you should let them mind their own business and let them work on their own project. Just wait till it's released and I'm pretty sure that you won't complain about it if they've decided to put so much effort into it.

• Fivel

I think the second server should be a "1 IP/oldschool" server that would be treated as a nice getaway from the main server. Something to play on the side, not abandoning the main server

• Fivel

Aren't you worried it's gonna drive the people that are currently playing on SG away from the main server?

• Fivel

So the new server will be handled as a seperate project? I thought it was an attempt to introduce people to the SG servers.

• EmyEmy

Bloody kids

• EmyEmy

Patience is virtue ! Just wait it will come omg

• [CoMa]Shadow

We are working on it daily and we already announced it will take some months, if waiting is a problem we understand, but we won't release it sooner just because some people cannot wait sorry

• [CoMa]Shadow

You have a lack of respect because we always answered your question, even today, we told you where you could get informations. 2 days ago i personaly told you the server 2 will have its own forum/website, so not sure what else you want more

• S3ke

so you`re saying i have lack of respect because i ask about YOUR server ? because i want to play YOUR server ?you are being a lil rude on almost every post recently.. lack of patience ? well you just lost another player then ...thank you.

• [CoMa]Shadow

We already provided the informations on the epvp thread, asking here every day is quite silly other than a lack of respect since we already kindly asked to not ask here

• S3ke

ok so where can i search information about it then ? this whole thing makes no sense ...its almost like you are hiding it from the people .....

• AnarchistPagan

Well, sure. Without a graphical improvement metin2 will never meet new players at metin2 in general. But the old players that are still playing metin (on all the existing servers) are more than enough to call it a dead game.

• [GM]Elspeth

The announcements of Server2 wont happen here so this is the wrong place to search for Information about it.

• S3ke

hey is that s2 still happening ? its been a while ...and nothing...

• EmyEmy

them* cant even edit!

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw: