Even if I can't play on this server anymore because I am a threat for this server I want to share my ideas with you.
I noticed that players want to play in the team so:
1. Guild PvM Event Competition
- I thought it would be nice for players to compete Guilds vs Guilds like who's the first guild who kill let's say for example Blue Death. Every guild who participate should come with strongest 5 players. Do not forget low level players so the best thing is to be on levels.
- Most of the missions are useless. My idea is to create a new mission system and to improve the rewards.
- Less missions with higher rewards.
3. Daily Mission Rewards
- Most players get bored after an hour or two of farm. So I thought it would be very nice to implement daily missions with attractive rewards. It should be on levels (like level 40 players have one mission to kill the boss in Orc Maze and he get a box which contains low level items needed like exo or hermits or palm of critical etc) or you can make them only on your MAIN character.
4. Fishing and farming rewards
- There are players who farm a lot of stones and players who like to fish. There is a rank every week of the most active players in this domain. So I think it would be nice to reward their hard working.
5. More stones and respawn time decreased.
- I noticed that 80% of my time I just search for stones and only 20% destroy them.
6. Bosses from map 1 can drop boxes. (Scrofa, Bera , Yellow Tiger, Wolf - Lykan??)
- This is just an opportunity for the new players to develop their character faster.
- This box can contain: blessing scrolls, 50-100-250k, thief gloves, experience rings, zen beans, books.
- Level 85 - 90 - 95 - 120 can drop something else much better.
7. Guild PvP Wars Event
- I propose guild wars to last for an hour at a time if one of the guilds does not reach the score of 100 kills.
- The problem of mining should be solved because they often appear in those houses or in the walls (temple) and it is annoying.
- More mining fields would be nice.
Let me know if you like one of my ideas,