[FEATURE]New things

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

It will be announced on the Anniversary Thread:)

• DenzelCurry

so how we know who win lottery?

• IronMikeTyson

xD ye Holy is op farmer 24/7 :thumbsup:

• Hiumi

Ofc 1 ticket took lot of time to be farmed. We cant sit all the day to farm. Good luck

• AlmightyHoly

https://www.metin2sg.com/Support now stop spamming shoutbox for 1 ticket kids :D

• EmyEmy

:sleeping:

• Hiumi

the quarantine brought me back

• IronMikeTyson

Hiumi damn still playing

• TheBrocker

Pro

• Hiumi

https://gyazo.com/07f92eaad0454345f8227949f340f9b4

• Desired

Pc perf mythic superclass diamond?

• RedWyn

Pls dont provoke thanks messi.

• Hiumi

Iq200 fake profile, good job

• LyBos

Also you are being disrespectful towards shadow, afterall he made the run so he knows best <3

• LyBos

You sure do not succeed in enligsh Hiumi

• [GA]Shadow

Logs cannot be checked without stating all the party members names, hours and such. Write a ticket.

• Hiumi

No, my guild isnt like urs. We succes all, thanks for care about us

• Nessi

i thought you are used to wasting tickets by now, by the big fuss all of the sudden?

• Luxuria

Shadow we just started the run, we were hitting the 2nd statue and we all got kicked out of the run. checks the logs and u will see noone of us talk to the npc 2 timesm just check it. we all lost our tickets for a bug game and it shouldnt happen

• [GA]Shadow

Then option number 2, some of you spoke to the npc

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello,

Even if I can't play on this server anymore because I am a threat for this server I want to share my ideas with you.
    I noticed that players want to play in the team so:

1. Guild PvM Event Competition

- I thought it would be nice for players to compete Guilds vs Guilds like who's the first guild who kill let's say for example Blue Death. Every guild who participate should come with strongest 5 players. Do not forget low level players so the best thing is to be on levels.

2. Missions

- Most of the missions are useless. My idea is to create a new mission system and to improve the rewards.
    - Less missions with higher rewards.

3. Daily Mission Rewards

- Most players get bored after an hour or two of farm. So I thought it would be very nice to implement daily missions with attractive rewards. It should be on levels (like level 40 players have one mission to kill the boss in Orc Maze and he get a box which contains low level items needed like exo or hermits or palm of critical etc) or you can make them only on your MAIN character.

4. Fishing and farming rewards

- There are players who farm a lot of stones and players who like to fish. There is a rank every week of the most active players in this domain. So I think it would be nice to reward their hard working.

5. More stones and respawn time decreased.

- I noticed that 80% of my time I just search for stones and only 20% destroy them.

6. Bosses from map 1 can drop boxes. (Scrofa, Bera , Yellow Tiger, Wolf - Lykan??)

- This is just an opportunity for the new players to develop their character faster.
    - This box can contain: blessing scrolls, 50-100-250k, thief gloves, experience rings, zen beans, books.
    - Level 85 - 90 - 95 - 120 can drop something else much better.

7. Guild PvP Wars Event

- I propose guild wars to last for an hour at a time if one of the guilds does not reach the score of 100 kills.

8. Mining

- The problem of mining should be solved because they often appear in those houses or in the walls (temple) and it is annoying.
    - More mining fields would be nice.

Let me know if you like one of my ideas,
    Redwyne

The post was edited 1 time, last by Redwyne ().

• 2.- I do highly agree on the missions, because besides they give now some good rewards, some are quite difficult and aren't worth much, and the hardest quests should the most highly rewarded.
    The tutorial should be more didactic about how much you need to do to progress, new players are accustomed to newer quest driven MMORPGs and Metin could improve their quests and lore, to go with the improved leveling this server has.
    3.- Daily quests could be amazing to keep people in the server, neither you need an awesome reward, but you could give a weekly reward for doing those daily quest, this could serve for avoiding exploits
    4.- Yep, we fisherman need a hall of fame at least.
    7.- Guild Wars winners should be rewarded with gold or items.
    8.- Mining spawns should be fixed in one place or an area, an area for every vein.

• 1) I'd change PvM into PvP, for example guild tournaments 4v4 (1xsura/mage/ninja/war) with rewards like experience bonus for winners.
    2) Rewards should be this same, but I'd delete some useless missions and change them to make it more interesting
    3) Great idea, as @Lietta mentioned, adding weekly/monthly reward would be awesome
    4) Agreed
    5) That's not needed, it'd destroy market. Better idea is to add a better drop for 65+ metins (for example 0,5% chance to drop TP from it
    6) Yang/experience/capes would be better than glove/exp rings
    8) Agreed, mining needs a lot of improvement, maybe ores needed to upgrade high level equipment?

• I'll take them in the order you wrote:

• We have Dungeon Masters event, which is similar to the PvM King but for guilds.
    • Quests 1-30 have been revamped, better rewards on them.
    • Hunter quest is daily quest, the lv 25 quest to kill Jin-Hee for wedding ring is also repeatable.
    • Fishermen have Fishing Extravaganza, Fisherman of the month and Mystery Box, Hunters have their ranking and the best gets a good reward, silver and gold categories.
    • Metin stones respawn faster than they did in the past, metins from lv70 and above have higher chance to drop +3 and +4 stones.
    • New players have the Novice CH, metins from lv 25 to 60 drop green adders and changers, the upgrade chance has been increased with 10%, the upgrade+ system adds another 10% when used at full, beginner items are at +9 at NPCs in map1.
    • You won't see guild wars in here, I explained why in the PvP Model.
    • Good mining places are the ice mountain map and the temple at frogs and catacombs entry. Experienced players above lv90 can easily go for mining in the high lv maps as well.

I think you need to try harder for next suggestions :D

• Hey there,

I am going to give my opinion in some of your suggestions:

1. There was an event (PvP) one that we attempted to make a year ago. The problem in here was that most of guild didn't join because they either were afraid to fail or to lose, or they just didn't want to participate since they were sure they would lose anyway. So only one guild participated and I never did the event again. Few months ago I introduced an event, where a team would gather to attempt to do a Dungeon Run. The objective is similar to the PvM King Event one.

2. The missions have the option of being done or not and their rewards were improved some months ago. These rewards are already updated in our wiki page.

4. Every month there is a Fishing Extravaganza Event and a Fisherman of the Month Event. As for farming we have the Hunter's Ranking System. Players are rewarded for these events.

That's all I wanted to point out. Overall your suggestions were very good :)
    Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
    Tary

• I'll take them in the order you wrote:

• We have Dungeon Masters event, which is similar to the PvM King but for guilds.
    • Quests 1-30 have been revamped, better rewards on them.
    • Hunter quest is daily quest, the lv 25 quest to kill Jin-Hee for wedding ring is also repeatable.
    • Fishermen have Fishing Extravaganza, Fisherman of the month and Mystery Box, Hunters have their ranking and the best gets a good reward, silver and gold categories.
    • Metin stones respawn faster than they did in the past, metins from lv70 and above have higher chance to drop +3 and +4 stones.
    • New players have the Novice CH, metins from lv 25 to 60 drop green adders and changers, the upgrade chance has been increased with 10%, the upgrade+ system adds another 10% when used at full, beginner items are at +9 at NPCs in map1.
    • You won't see guild wars in here, I explained why in the PvP Model.
    • Good mining places are the ice mountain map and the temple at frogs and catacombs entry. Experienced players above lv90 can easily go for mining in the high lv maps as well.

I think you need to try harder for next suggestions :D

Yes, quests from 1-30 are revamped and are quite good, but after then you have Octavio's Recipe at level 49 that asks you for 100 eyes of spider, and besides the experience (that is good, 3100000 points of exp) you get only 40k of gold, for a quest that takes so much time... Maybe gold rewards over some other quests could be improved.
    Hunter's quests are bugged mostly, I can't do the quest from level 61 because it asks me to kill Ice Golems, which don't drop those hearts. Jin-Hees aren't that much of encouraging as daily quests are.
    Still, PvP isn't encouraged, I would like a quest about having like 20 duels a day, and having a reward for it, exp, rank points, that would be nice.