Two fresh ideas.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• DontBeScared

Will be there any Halloween event buddies'

• Gonzoxxx

no

• Syslas99

Moon event already started?

• Pingu

Never close the Metin2 SG :d <3

• [CoMa]Shadow

Reboot done. Server on

• [GM]Elspeth

Hey guys, as it states at the very end of the post "The rewards will be sent automatically" just be a little bit patient and the it'll solve itself.

• DontBeScared

Same here, i think it will be manual

• Adihere

hello, you receive rewards from special lottery automatically ? i didn't receive :(

• deathpool

in your heart

• Radioactive

where is the lottery result?I cant see it ;)

• DontBeScared

Still nothing? :(

• [SMOD]Tary

Since I am waiting for the answer of some players it will be announced at night

• MrSoon

soon :) it requires to check A LOT of numbers, so be patient

• DontBeScared

When will the forum lottery winners be anounced?

• PrometheusX

just get enough dmg and then make sure you have magic res, hp absorb and as much hp restore

• Adihere

is there any use for fire resistance, wind, lighting etc?? i tested fire res in infernal flame field and no effect in damage taken(i have necklace 20% fire res)

• MrSoon

max your magic res, block chance, dodge arrows is usefull, don't get too much def because pierce will crush you

• deathpool

and for defense? 2 gms said me some time ago that lightning is useful but I tested it and nope, useless (against cleric, mob which attacks with lightning)

• MrSoon

demi vs "human" mobs

• deathpool

any useful bonus in hl (except mob and arrow resistance)?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello guys , I'd like to introduce two ideas which cross my mind so far , so..

1. The first 1 is , there would be grade if we can trade items and u dont need to be next to each other , but from far away (for example 2 different maps), what I mean is to send items from each player to another by trades (same function like Post Mail :D) , of course for each item we have to pay .Different items would be with different amount (For example if ur Main , Farmer ,buffer etc. and forgot Fugative Capes , instead of having to walk all the way back , just log with another character and send it ) . All the funds will go to King's treasury.

2. I was thinking when I have a dead character and the options "Revive in town" after 2-3 mins automatically teleport the dead character to the "town", I was thinking that it would be very usefull , if the Staff can add countdown timer on the box (window) into message "Revive on town" , for example ( Revive in town - 1.57(s) )

Best regards , xLykan
    \\//

• I do like this one, even when in Hell run, on only 1 character.. using the buff i lure mobs away from the metin and stay dead by them so i don't lure them back to the tank. An instance like this it would be nice to have the countdown timer. Or in DT upper floors, if i die but need to wait for the person tanking to move/kill the mobs around me so i can getup and kill or buff (depending on what char i bring) a timer would be helpful. These are just 2 examples I can think of off the top of my head of why it could be useful. Im sure there are reasons why its not but id be cool with this :D

• What you described on 1) is the mail system which many mmo has. However you can't trade from any maps to maps, but from a specific map, which has a NPC that has the form of a PostMail, to a character, which can be in any other maps of the game. There are limits on the type of items you can send and you must pay a fee to use the mail.

However the reason why such system exists in some mmo, is because it is not possible to log multiple accounts at the same time and because all the items you equip are bind. Such system is useful if you are starting a new character and you manage to drop a good item with your main that your new character could use. Since you can't trade it directly, you use the mail. But on Metin2 this is not the case, since you can log several accounts at the same time. Seems more an idea to never leave your farming place and trade your drops or trade potions.

As for the second, I am not entirely sure but I believe you can't have a real countdown ingame, but just by notice in your chat. Need further checks.

• Well, i have an idea too:

It's about the revival place option. To put a higher time for revival in the same place or disable it (or put an item to use it). The reason? Well, now that ks rule was removed sometimes you can think "If i kill this one, i can get the spot, even if it cost me 2k rank point" but, if you do it's not worth, because he can simply revive in the same place so, why to do pvp? Why to kill if later i can drop and he doesn't lose neither time? If someone is trying to fuck you doing ks or stealing items you can't do nothing because he revives in 10 seconds. In this way at least you have a higher time due to the cost of your rank points. If you want to play as a villian it has no sense neither, because he can revive in 10 seconds and start to try to make you drop. No sense, you prepare pvp as an alternative and it has no positive effects in any sense, neither to farm or steal. Even to other kingdom people.

• No @Benitez952 , just no. If you take away the revive here you destroy the raids in the enemy town. Players will have to use the revive in town option and do you know where is the town place for the enemy kingdom? At Old Man. I don't know if they can make it to depend on the rank points, lower the points longer the cooldown or whatever. In PvM, if you want to take one's place ask somebody to kill that person. It happens during events and rarely the one you kill fights back.

• It's just an example @Vyenna, but i think something should be made for that. If you speak about the raids in kingdoms well, they could just let it normal there, i don't know how the game works or what is possible, but i really think they should make something ng for it