Im not talking about those who were doing the run nonstop with 3 sins and 3 buffs so they could get around the cooldown, Im talking about normal farming of the dungeon.
Also not suggesting changing any of the rewards... im suggesting some changes to the dynamics of the server that may bring back old players and make the server more appealing to new players.
Maybe instead of IP block why not make more characters needed than just sin and buff?
Who would want to start on a server knowing they
- must find someone else to do a run (some players dont have time to play as often as others)
- no more than 2 chars in dt
- during big events you can only farm with your main
- moonlights only drop well at lemures and if youre not a top player you will most likely get killed and your spot stolen
- no chance at new players to farm map2/valley if they don't use novice; they will get Ksed or killed with no repercussions
I am in no way bashing the server here but it just seems theres so many rules on the server we aren't gaining many new players and the older players are dropping like flies.
the first 3 points need some reworks
point 4 .. hmm some little changes, like lemure and all other maps that are on other servers for lvl 90, maybe should be here too lvl 90, and in low lvl could make moon a bit better, so low level and high lvl have both advantage of it
nr.5 is on every metin server same, new players need avoid it and find other ways to make money