Changes in 1 year?

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• CapTaiiN

Sell [Lot of Stuff] updated

• CapTaiiN

Trade Sura PVP Armour make offers guys

• DontBeScared

When will be released lottery results?

• H2SO3

when hunter ranking got reset?

• MrSoon

buy salvation fans 5int mystic

• Jese

Let's rebuild red kingdom

• Jese

@[coma]shadow

• palita

Shadow is that silent stalker, stay in the lights and you will see him

• EmyEmy

Who is shadow o.o?

• [CoMa]Shadow

Yes

• xWoops

shadow you here?

• deathpool

you tested that? cause I tested with 10% and didnt notice the difference

• CapTaiiN

btw support is online. maybe u ask them

• CapTaiiN

kuktas why u cant download? any error message or whats the problem?

• CapTaiiN

deathpool lightning is effective at magistra

• CapTaiiN

why not?

• kuktas666

please help me i cant download sg client :C

• deathpool

???

• deathpool

lightning resistance it's not useful against setau priest or whatevere its name (the one who is a woman that throw lightning attacks)

• H2SO3

buy mage armor 34+9ss+5 or 48/54+6 stones +5

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello guys,
    I didn't Play since Januar but i am thinking come coming Back in February next year.
    My question is about the Changes/Updates Since then.
    I saw for example a Video where there is a changer where you can choose If You want to keep old stats or Change to New.
    I also read anything about that in Events You can Just Farm with your Main / highest lvl character. What IS IT about ?
    what more Changes are there ?
    Have a nice Xmas time and maybe See You soon ingame again!

• Some new high lvl armors, i hope soon new update, but we still don't know much just that they are working on something. Everything else is the same, maybe some prices will be different, but i cant tell you that since i started again 3 months ago, still enjoying as before taking a break!

Grilled Shiri is grilled rade fish which you get from fishing in map2 or with fishing manual in map1/map2, and it gives 10% monster for 10 mins, which is i guess great for pvm event!

Have fun and cya in February! ^^

• Thank you for Information. I guess there are some more Changes . AS i mentioned i saw new changer in a Video and read this information about Event.
    I Just read today some Changes about ks rule ans the free Mode. Can anyone explain me ?

• Thank you for Information. I guess there are some more Changes . AS i mentioned i saw new changer in a Video and read this information about Event.
    I Just read today some Changes about ks rule ans the free Mode. Can anyone explain me ?

Frist, green changer drops from metins from lvl 25 to 60, not sure for lower metins since no1 farms map1, at least i haven't seen any1 doing that , i guess you know this, if not now you know.

Second there is red changer which change bonuses from lvl 41 to 65, as far sa I know it drops from plague run box, I don't know if you can drop it somewhere else, this changer is very rare.

Third, Blue changer you can get from moons and from item mall, you know this one.

And about ks rule and free mode, you can for example go to map 2 and ks ppl your own kingdom only if you turn on pvp on free mode, enemy kingdom you can ks as you like.

Hope you got some good informations, if i I'm wrong with something I hope some1 will correct me and will provide to you the correct informations!

Cheers, hope to see you in Asmodia (yellow kingdom)! ^^

• Gentle,

Thanks for being so helpful so far, but allow me to make a little correction.
    The KS Rule was removed in the past month of April which means there is no rule regarding doing it to your Kingdom, another Kingdom, using Free PvP Mode or not.
    All the rest if very good.

Thanks!
    Kind Regards,
    Tary

• Thanks for the answers. What about the free Mode ? Still the Same that You Just loose items from Level 50 +?
    every changer is Programmed now that You can choose If You want to keep old stats or new ones? Red changer are new for me but Sounds interesting. Someone has some Infos about the Event Infos i read ? ( It should be Just possible to Join with Main / highest lvl - IS IT true ?)

• Thanks for the answers. What about the free Mode ? Still the Same that You Just loose items from Level 50 +?
    every changer is Programmed now that You can choose If You want to keep old stats or new ones? Red changer are new for me but Sounds interesting. Someone has some Infos about the Event Infos i read ? ( It should be Just possible to Join with Main / highest lvl - IS IT true ?)

You can drop your items if you are negative from 15lv+ now ( even if you wear lucy's ring! )

Bigger events such as Christmas event, Easter event etc you are allowed to use only your main character ( and characters that are close to your main level ). For the other weekly events such as Moonlight event, boss spawn event, metin spawn event you can use any character (farmer) that is able to kill.

For dungeons, you are allowed to log only ONE character with same IP (but for more informations you can check other threads on forum)

Red changers are available only in game drop. Not in IS.

"I am not lost, I am on my way!"