I can chose the blacksmith in DT

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• CaptainDrunk

who won the fish event ?

• [SMOD]Tary

You should have received an email to activate your account, Piotr Czuper

• Piotr Czuper

Hi maybe can I activate my account?

• MrSoon

Sura 64lv in PVM King Event - 10.11.2018 Check it out :) :assaultrifle:

• Mighty007

heh?

• Levioh

better provide those screenshots of you getting profit from that fms , tired of you being incompetent and calling other out when you have no idea of prices

• Levioh

nature instead of throwing mud at people face you better commit that 8-9 won on the fms just to show you how smart and quirky you are a

• A.O.S

jese bm god part 1

• Jese

The Best of BM

• MutenRoshiii

Eyes 300k tail 10k.

• Jan Nowak

Hello. How much cost spider eyes and scorpion tail ?

• EmyEmy

:D you need to wait they will be accepted

• iPsycho

Drunk 7d bann incoming

• CaptainDrunk

for real sins i got 1 day bann they ignore ? :D

• CaptainDrunk

i see Tary is in forum.. why it take so long when i used my ODINS i need my coins bro

• CaptainDrunk

is there any GM online ??

• [SMOD]Tary

Krylo, all the categories are explained in the PvM King thread

• Krylo

can someone tell me which are the categories of pvm kong event?

• Saft

Cosplay priceees xD

• [SMOD]Tary

Hey guys! You can already register for PvM King! PvM King Event (Sat, Nov 10th 2018, 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm) :rocketlauncher:

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • You cannot choose what smith you will get when you kill the Proud Demon King. I'll tell you why so it remains here in Forum further reference for similar questions: DT run is a program in which you must do certain things to obtain certain results. There is no specification in the program to kill the Proud Demon King at x spot to unlock the y blacksmith. The floor is full with spots since the map coordinates are in 2D so it would be a titanic work to place blacksmiths for every coordinate. Instead of this they put the command to random spawn one of the three smiths when the boss is killed.

Now, you don't have to take my word for it, go search "Metin2 Demon Tower Run Quest Files" since the run is free for everyone to read it :)

• The floor is full with spots since the map coordinates are in 2D so it would be a titanic work to place blacksmiths for every coordinate. Instead of this they put the command to random spawn one of the three smiths

This is not correct.
    Instead of printing out a random smith, you could instead get the position printed out where he was killed.
    Then you could have certain positions set for certain kings.
    Let's just assume for simplicity there are exactly 3 areas in the map.
    Let's also assume the map is s 600x600 pixel square. (ik that the dt is circular but since the king cannot be killed outside of the circle it doesnt matter as long as we make the square large enough)

so now the king dies and gives us the position (350, 300)
    For simplicity reasons we also assume the the 3 areas are layed out in straight lines.
    Now
    in java:
    private void chooseKing() {
    if(x<200){
    armorsmith.spawn ();
    }else {
    if(x>400){
    weaponsmith.spawn ();
    }else{
    designer.spawn();
    }
    }
    }
    So in this case the king would be a designer.

obviously you could specify this on more spots considering y-coordinate aswell but it certainly would not be "a titanic work to place blacksmiths for every coordinate" :)
    So there could be an easteregg in the game that actually lets u choose the king, although i would not assume that, since a random Number is so much faster.

And yes I know that Metin is written in C++ and python, I am just not that familiar with these languages.

Considering this you can keep the illusion of having a choice for a king alive :)

Edit: I took so long to make a good looking layout on phone so I'm a bit mad that it didn't keep the layout.
    Tec pls fix :(

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives

• More likely a fairy tale than an illusion :)

It doesn't matter where is killed, the Smith is random and we proved this already to some curious or rather very insisting player, when during some DT runs Events we killed 5 Demon Kings on the same spot just to show that at least 2 different smiths were spawned regardless the spot.

• More likely a fairy tale than an illusion :)

It doesn't matter where is killed, the Smith is random and we proved this already to some curious or rather very insisting player, when during some DT runs Events we killed 5 Demon Kings on the same spot just to show that at least 2 different smiths were spawned regardless the spot.

wanna bet soon somebody will claim this dt sh.t again and if he see this, he still won't believe and think you can choose smith, i met many idiots in this game :D dont underestimate the stupidity of the metin com.

• was so simple that program u made in java xD... instead of programmers we use to make mostly of time rand(x) than if,,, sentense...
    The if sentense is a waste of resourses than doing with exceptions (talking in java code ofc)... so is better if u use rand secuense than make no sense ifs for a simple smith... Tks shadow for answer that question for everyone :P

• well as i said it would be easier to make a random one but i wanted to show vyenna that it would not be much work to make certain spots spawn a king

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives

• From my own experience with the game (around 9-10 years) I can say that killing the demon king in a special place had an impact on the appearing blacksmith but that was very long time ago (all that thing was on another metin server at 2008 year). I tried to set the king in a specific place here on metin2.sg but what kind of smith we get is completely random. I tested it several times :)