Romanian Players

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• jureczek

ta, oplaca sie

• Thoreau

Profitable? What do you mean?

• Marcin Rokita

Hi, how many players online, is it profitable to play from 0?

• CatFood

new time at 9 am ?

• [GM]Elspeth

No aesthetic it wasn't canceled, the start time simply changed. You can find your answer in the Event Announcements.

• Jese

Japanese vs Blue Death (SOLO DT)

• Jese

KillerBambi

• aesthetic

what happened 20th moon event ? it canceled ?

• iRiCO

ok nvm everythings fine

• iRiCO

ok thx, and how can i deactivate lock&ready ?:D

• [CoMa]Shadow

https://www.metin2sg.com/Landing

• iRiCO

hi can anyone tell me, where i can download the client ?:ü

• Iba

And the prices are?

• SuraMain

yip i would say spirit blessing but blue changer are the most expensive one that everyone can buy easily ^^

• Iba

What about spirit blessing?

• KillerBambi

Blue changers Iba

• Iba

A question: most valuable items in the mall?

• Iba

Hi guys!

• Jese

:)

• Thoreau

Even if it goes to 5kk, it's a great price for a changer for mid-end tier items.

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hey Com,

I really don't want to offend anyone in this thread I just want to share some experience with you. I have the feeling that Romanian players are the rudest players on the whole server. I chat and haggle a lot with others. What I noticed is that some players especially players from Romania are rude as ****. They make you absurd offers and are extremely offensive most of the time. It feels like they want to scam you every time. Just want to know if you guys had similar experiences with Romanian players.

Again I really don't want offend anyone here. I just want to share my experience so far.

Kind Regards,
    MrWang :)

• Hello there,

I don't see anything that could come out constructive out of this thread or what kind of comments do you expect. Generalising is for simple minds.

No offense but it's more useless than whatever char you may have in game, no offense x2

• Don't want to generalise! I'm just interested if anybody here had a similar experience with such players. I just want to know if it is just me or other players having the same feeling. As I said I don't want to offend anyone and I don't want to judge or generalise a group of players. I just want to hear your experiences with these type of players. Hope you understand me. I'm seriously interested in constructive criticism!!!

King Regards,
    MrWang

• As a Romanian player, I might wonder where were you thinking at when you wrote this post. Do you somehow believe bad behaviour is a matter of nationality? I have both positive and negative experience with players from many countries. The way a player acts in game is a matter of education.

Since you are pointing fingers, can't wait for next thread when you are picking on Germans or Turks :D
    Let's sacrifice some of these (bad word) for the sake of the community :P

Leaving joke aside, is the community's problem that you are having trouble with your business? Or maybe you want to write a guide about your favourite way to do business?

YES, I am picking on you. YES, I feel offended by your post.