Overreacting from support center

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Lacex54

I See how i was your boss now you shout Freedom muhahahah i Feel colored that i Made you guys a Hard Time in the Server you are all my childs

• Mighty007

so he is gone? finally freedom !!

• SirPic

lol finally that kid gone

• EmyEmy

Rmt is real money trade i think

• Penge

just a fast question, what is rtm? xD (real trade anything? )

• Lacex54

Never Mess with the wolfs ~ Lacex54

• Lacex54

I still respect you. No matter what in my eyes you are a good Worker really 100% always for the server

• Lacex54

Consequences? Man you also said i sold items to Jordan als Diggachen i Never played with that guy in my life

• [CoMa]Shadow

cause having a flamer on the forum is not ok and all your posts on every thread are toxic

• [CoMa]Shadow

You must deal with the consequences of your actions. Now the thing is pretty simple, start over or go elsewhere

• Lacex54

Ye iam also a human just a bigger human then some others i cant wait evryday for your good mood

• [CoMa]Shadow

You just admitted you did rmt for 2 years i don't see what you expect now :)

• Lacex54

I explained you its not possible taking Money back and you ignored me so

• Lacex54

Then you said Take the money back her your main back

• [CoMa]Shadow

2 years or 10 years, we got you now

• Lacex54

Deal was give me your Transactions and have your main back

• Lacex54

You Never got me Mark since 2 years never i gave you my infos on my own because i didnt thought i could get banned for That

• [CoMa]Shadow

you are just mad because we got you

• [CoMa]Shadow

And again, you can't blame us for not getting every players who does rmt, we try our best but we are human

• Lacex54

Ye thats why i was always quiet even when you banned me i was quiet i wont care for rmt its something that will always exist no matter what

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Why don't you try the facts before opening your mouth? Is your big mouth that caused you problems on the first place and this is why you opened this thread.

• forget me

i stopped doing those runs for almost a half year and i dont sell it on the market i have chars and i use them on my accs all the stuff from there i use for myself i am diffrent the most of the people in this server. If i want to realxe i decide what i want to play so dont tell what i have to do to relax. Every onre trys to get an item and sell it for more if its possible not even germans so stop mention them only. I play here over 4 years i can tell u things about so dont count one country all doing that.

How it came that every time that if smth is about solo players written the first thing i readed were u said we are greedy. My memomry works good cuz u have a problem with those kind of players

• I never said ALL germans. I said most of them. And taking into account germans are the majority of this server it's fair to say you do it the most.

And yes, metin works better on win10 because of different CPU resources control and memory allocation. Despite that I won't use it because of many reasons and I don't need to anyway. You didn't even care to do the test on site I sent you.

• dont talk like that to me i dont lie when orc maze was opened i did it solo and even there i go dc its a fact. It just logical windows 10 is new and if i remember well u had issues dunno if they all fixed but win7 is older it should run better on this even when u downloading it recommended win7 aswell. I hear 1 time that metin runs better at win 10 then 7

• You know nothing. It is written windows 7 because windows 10 is new and windows 8 has several compatibility problems with metin2. But it is a fact that windows 10 is the best among these 3. I am not saying that on 7 you can't play, but depending on the drivers metin2 may have some issues.

Anyway your problem has nothing to do with windows, you just can't handle two clients and we can't help you.

Yes we can create a special rule to refund Arah every time he disconnect, but why should we?

• No i can't. But again your problem is not about the drivers.

And again watch your tone. Why do you all speak to us as you have nothing to lose? Do you really think we care of permanent ban any player on this server that talk to us like that? Do you really think that the server will close if you are not playing?

Don't push your luck talking to us like this :)

• Call clowns your friends not me.

I answered your question many times. Your best come back is "by logic windows 10 should be worse". What logic? If you know nothing about it is not something to be ashamed for, but at least don't speak like that when someone is trying to make you understand the problems.

• haha like this :D

Me and my Friend hade the same problem with Orc Maze.
    I reported that to the Support.
    Support say it is my PC or net.

But i know it was the Valentin Event.
    At the sec. at the Event was off, Orc Maze was normal without any Bugs :D

:lol:

:hi: 
    Kingdom: Elgoria
    lSilvesterKINGl (Lv115 / WeaponSura)
    lSilvesterQUEENl (Lv 115 / Archer)
    BuffMausal (Lv 101 / DragonMage)

And ALL Characters in the Guild......GoAwayMyRoom.....(Kingdom: Elgoria) :shit:

REMOVE IP-BLOCK :banned:

• Mabye at the begining it was about the reward and its ok but to suspend me for vulgar words. There was no vulgar words and then if i would continue 1 month suspend?

You just proved on this thread how you are not be able to speak normaly without insulting or without accepting facts. Your suspension is well deserved. Again when we say NO it doesn't have to be taken badly despite your frustration or anger, you count to 10 and if you need clarifications, we provide. Giving air the mouth without any solid evidences of notions is pointless.

• who i insulted name me one person? When i started here on sg 2011 oktober we had less kicks freezes dcs. So yes i blame the client who cause those problems we have more content which means also there could be more possible bugs. But again who i insulted=?

• On 2011 we had no Maze. I doubt you disconnect outside the maze. The maze is just too full of monsters it is normal that you disconnect due to the lag, expecially if you have two clients there.

Anyway you got your answers. Further discussion is pointless.

Thread Closed