> Level 70 farming as sin

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Im now lvl 70 sin. All bios done so far, spinning dagger g8, ghost attack p, fatal strike m6, poison cloud m8 poly g9.

Not really sure what i should be aiming to be able to farm now.

I know there is plagued dungeon, where i want to get a lvl 70 bow preferably +9 and with mob6 or so, don´t think the rest matters as far as weapon goes. Then 54armor with avg preferably and a h3ll of a lot more % block and im not sure wether or not i NEED chance to restore hp, but it´s probably very helpful, but extremely expensive too.
    That´s one thing only though, other than that im pretty much in the dark.

I can do dt runs already until smith. Don´t know if i can do until death reaper, but it seems terrible anyways unless you drop a lot of finger bones, the chest seems bad, if they didn´t put anything new into it.

Lvl 70 stones are nice right now for stones +3+4. But when lvl 60 stones are not overfarmed my 42 warrior makes more money (i think).

HL i have no chance right now as i die from 2 groups of mobs. Sure, i do a lot of damage (relatively), ghost attack 1 shots a lot of the mobs, but i take WAYYYYYYY to much damage. Even if i can do it though, its probably not even that incredible for pure farming. Also, im not entirely sure whats even benefitial for HL. Last year anniversary i switched a lvl 40 5mob helmet with 20undead 20devil 15 light res 6 magic res and 30% hp restore. Was super hyped about this back then, because i thought it´s gonna be alright for HL even with 15% light res. But, from what i gathered it does not do anything in HL on SG and also lvl 60 helmets are much better.

Red forest stones seem pretty terrible even compared to 70 stones.

I tried giants land with poly and 48avg lvl 30 bow. Seems ok´ish. I did drop 5 of those Glyph things that are worth like 4-5kk, but other than that nothing (actually wanted to see if i can drop a bunch of 70 weapons, but i didn´t see a single one and i used 2 polymorph marbles for that, witch are also worth money).

And another thing is i don´t know where to farm when we get another good event, like anniversary, or halloween. I can do dt, sure. But i felt like i dropped more stuff (moons) in ape dungeon expert back in the days when i was lvl 55 than i do now doing dt runs. And sd2/3 would work somewhat, i guess, but i still need a bit more block or something to pull entire rooms and also would need capes (probably), but last time i went there i didn´t have lvl 70 bio maybe it already got me there not sure. And ive heard we cannot farm the event boxes with anything but our "main" or highest level char, witch technically is my buff shamy at now 74 as i want to get it to 75 to try if i can make it to death reaper alone just for fun basically. But ive been somewhat assured that it´s not gonna be a problem and my sin is still gonna be recognized as my main char as its about the same farming range anyways. But that also means i cannot do ad experts on my 42 warrior for chests, so i have to find something new.

Is there anything else you can do to make money between 70ish and 90ish, except plagued dungeon as a sin?
    I mean i kinda have to know what to get what gear for and not get to 80 and then be absolutely screwed cause i can´t farm anything new and don´t drop anything anymore from 70 stones and no more finger bones in dt.

There is also devils catacomb i guess. But im pretty sure im far off being able to do that too.

So am i right assuming i can actually do absolutely nothing to farm more than my 42warrior other than just farm more and more gear until i can do plagued and level up further in HL or DT (probably cant ever do that one i have close to 700 def now, no f*cking idea how a sin would get 1k def that people say you need for that) and then i can farm some new map, that i also have absolutely no idea what i need or want.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shiu ().

• You can try to get some 75 bow with nice stats(+6 will be enought) get poly to P (around 35 min each marble) If u willl get 80 lvl u will be able to farm also Giant symbols (worth 1-2kk each). I can farm in 35 min with my 82lvl ninja character around 40~70kk.

• But you don´t drop them anymore once you´re done with the quest, do you?

Id kinda want to get the quest done too, it´s 10% damage and 6% speed. So "sort of" 16% more damage depending on what you´re doing. That´s a lot. Even more since you get the damage sped up 6% too.

And lvl 30 48avg bow already seems to do ok´ish in killing them fast already. But if i find a good 75 bow for not too much money that i can afford ill buy that too, same as DWC. Ill probably cheap out on poisons though, just get random 25avg +/- 5 once and +8 them in dt and call it a day for now, because there is way to much gear i have to upgrade.... If whatever DWC i get turns out to beat that on metin stones ill just sell it or fail to +9, i guess. And then i also need lvl 70 bow for plagued. That´s just weapons... lul

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shiu ().

• I tried giants land with poly and 48avg lvl 30 bow. Seems ok´ish. I did drop 5 of those Glyph things that are worth like 4-5kk, but other than that nothing (actually wanted to see if i can drop a bunch of 70 weapons, but i didn´t see a single one and i used 2 polymorph marbles for that, witch are also worth money).

if you want to drop lvl 75 weapons. the lowest level you can drop them is lvl 75 so if you want do go giants get lvl 75. its good money i mostely farm around 6-12 glyphs with double thief. you will see you gain a lot of money there

• if you want to drop lvl 75 weapons. the lowest level you can drop them is lvl 75 so if you want do go giants get lvl 75. its good money i mostely farm around 6-12 glyphs with double thief. you will see you gain a lot of money there

I didn´t know it would even drop 75 weapons on de/uk thouthand fighters only drop lvl 70 weapons and on the sg wiki i find zero information about any of the giant land mosters. SG wiki seems very incomplete at times, so i just look on other regions wikis and hope for the best.

Or did you just mistype? Probably, i guess.