Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Thoreau

Even if it goes to 5kk, it's a great price for a changer for mid-end tier items.

• Thoreau

I didn't see that post. Thanks.

• MrSoon

price won't go that low

• SirPic

Judging by this salty post by Shiva "Good, max one month and red changers to 2,5kk each."... you know

• Thoreau

What are "new drops" from metins? Does anyone know?

• Jovisa

how much is orc maze cd any 1 know ?

• [CoMa]Shadow

Server on!

• SirPic

Solo DT in 2k18? Teach me pls

• whitepriest1

. . .

• whitepriest1

Japanease getting pwned by wild dogs

• Jese

Japanese vs Blue Death (SOLO DT)

• Jese

Japanese vs SkyquakeR (Nice Duel)

• Celebrimbor

Bye Germany

• A.O.S

japanese the metin god :topicclosed:

• EmyEmy

No vacation leaves i guess?

• [SMOD]Tary

Jovisa , when the results are out, you will see them updated on Fishing Extravaganza thread.

• palita

Jovisa, you can check all in calendar https://www.metin2sg.com/forum/calendar/

• [CoMa]Shadow

As every event when there will be a thread on this forum you will know date and details.

• Jovisa

any 1 know dose info about Fish event came out ?

• UnkoJP

After world cup, the event will be. For now enjoy it!

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hi.i have been playing this game for 5 years and 2016 i decided to stop for a while so its been a year that i didnt log or play this game, and i was surprised that i cannot go on cruel status without having any problem.(been using cruel status for ages on level 105). Why they change it? why if i use cruel i might drop items even in safe zone? is it because of killing players on free? shouldnt be players decide which and what they wanna have or do to their account without doing illegal stuff? :cookie:

• hi welcome back, i think they changed it in april? They made ks not banabble and lvl 35s even if negative rank still drops at any negative numbers.

Ps: even if you wear lucy ring at +20k rank and die, the lucy rings still drop xd

• lv15+* all drop ; it was a counter measure of removing the kill steal rule, no ks rule but who goes on free mode to steal might lose a lot

so to kill someone who ks u while youre hunting, u mst change kingdom? thts pretty win for the game (tec points)

• someone told me. you can with - rank . u just drop it xd

As Benitez952 said, you cannot drop there since you cannot die there unless you get struck by lighting from the sky or a game staff.
    Possibilities are almost equal. :D 

so to kill someone who ks u while youre hunting, u mst change kingdom? thts pretty win for the game (tec points)

Nothing actually changed much. If you want to kill someone while you are hunting, you can still go on free and kill a player.
    The only difference is either you risk to lose some items while negative either you use Zen Beans/Heavenly Peach.

No one changed Kingdom as far as I know for the sole purpose of killing a KSer.
    Even if they would.. pretty win for the game? Kinda sure they wouldn't even feel it.

• As Benitez952 said, you cannot drop there since you cannot die there unless you get struck by lighting from the sky or a game staff.Possibilities are almost equal. :D 

Nothing actually changed much. If you want to kill someone while you are hunting, you can still go on free and kill a player.
    The only difference is either you risk to lose some items while negative either you use Zen Beans/Heavenly Peach.

No one changed Kingdom as far as I know for the sole purpose of killing a KSer.
    Even if they would.. pretty win for the game? Kinda sure they wouldn't even feel it.

are you sure?