GentlePizza

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• beckmen

anyone can sned me? pls ^^

• beckmen

Shadow where is the post, to sign up for fishing extravaganza event that is today? i can't find

• A.O.S

stefan r u blue? i go blue run sometimes if u wana join

• Alin Stefan

and level 10 and 11 are op

• Alin Stefan

under 60 items only :(

• Gentle

It's like you are flying high, and than you fall but you can't die, cause angel always save you from falling huh true story

• Gentle

yeah it's fakin amazing thing

• Alin Stefan

downgrades in case of failing

• Alin Stefan

yes, no breaking

• buryzencio

guys how exactly work blacksmith after blue death in demon tower? something like bleesing scroll for rarity items?

• [CoMa]Shadow

Yes some players reported this already, but sadly we can't reproduce it with our accounts or player's account too. So is going to take some time to fix this

• buryzencio

Shadow i found a glitch. While we have opened shop box window and we mount our horse and go few meters forward we getting kick from server.

• [CoMa]Shadow

Make a good report with screens, if it is a bug we will fix it as we always do

• jureczek

bug or something?

• jureczek

no monsters at final boss on nemere

• KillerBambi

No

• Renzeo

are their specific times for server reboots/restarts?

• AstonJunior

Melysa is here somewhere?

• [CoMa]Shadow

Yes jureczek, remember that you can always pm me in case you need help, as the shoutbox doesn't offer the same level of privacy

• Lacex54

Thanks

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Please don't forget cooking the sauce with a bit of onion chopped, the quantity of onion doesn't really matter, and put some sugar (a pinch is enough for a big pizza) to the tomato sauce, It will supress the acidic taste of the tomato. Some oregano cooked in the sauce, salt to taste, and voila!

Forgot to say it looks fantastic!

Maybe tomorrow I'll post my pizza. :D

• Please don't forget cooking the sauce with a bit of onion chopped, the quantity of onion doesn't really matter, and put some sugar (a pinch is enough for a big pizza) to the tomato sauce, It will supress the acidic taste of the tomato. Some oregano cooked in the sauce, salt to taste, and voila!

Forgot to say it looks fantastic!

Maybe tomorrow I'll post my pizza. :D 

Here we call it ,,POOR'' pizza, you put a little bit of ingredients, ham, cheese and ketchup and oregano...
    And it's fast to made too :D 

I'm looking forward to see your pizza :D

mister.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gentle ().

• Well, tonight my friends came and they ate all the pizza before I could take a picture.

But this was one of the last pizzas I made:

PD: I do totally get the "poor pizza", as I had done them with ketchup, with horrible cheese, but they leave you wanting more perfect pizzas, as when you have a 42% FMS and you want a Mystic FMS with 8% avg, well, it's easier to get a perfect pizza.
    PD2: This is argentinian pizza.
    PD3: The mushrooms and ham pizza is my specialty,

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lyetta ().

• Well, tonight my friends came and they ate all the pizza before I could take a picture.

PD: I do totally get the "poor pizza", as I had done them with ketchup, with horrible cheese, but they leave you wanting more perfect pizzas, as when you have a 42% FMS and you want a Mystic FMS with 8% avg, well, it's easier to get a perfect pizza.

When will you invite me to eat at your house? :|

Damn, thata pizza makes me make more pizzzas :D 
    Did you make the bark for pizza?

When will you invite me to eat at your house? :| 

I would like to join you aswell :thumbsup:

• Well, if you can afford to come here, I'll rent a place more spacious to make a pizza party. (?)

The oven is key, but also the proportions of water. 150 mls of water and a teaspoon of salt for 250 grms of wheat flour, when done with fresh yeast, depending on ambiental conditions you use 13 grams of fresh yeast, that one that comes in cubes, that is a normal fermentation. Now I'm using flour with yeast integrated, and works wonders, in 30 minutes I have a pizza to the mold, really quick.

For the crust, well, it's not a very crunchy pizza if cooked rushed, but you can leave it until goldens, the secret is to get the dough sparced in the pan with some oil in the fingers, in tapping movements, not with a rolling pin. It's a oily crust, you can also do it with flour, it gets crunchier.

When will u invite me?