Poison +9 question!?

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• MrSoon

Sura 64lv in PVM King Event - 10.11.2018 Check it out :) :assaultrifle:

• Mighty007

heh?

• Levioh

better provide those screenshots of you getting profit from that fms , tired of you being incompetent and calling other out when you have no idea of prices

• Levioh

nature instead of throwing mud at people face you better commit that 8-9 won on the fms just to show you how smart and quirky you are a

• A.O.S

jese bm god part 1

• Jese

The Best of BM

• MutenRoshiii

Eyes 300k tail 10k.

• Jan Nowak

Hello. How much cost spider eyes and scorpion tail ?

• EmyEmy

:D you need to wait they will be accepted

• iPsycho

Drunk 7d bann incoming

• CaptainDrunk

for real sins i got 1 day bann they ignore ? :D

• CaptainDrunk

i see Tary is in forum.. why it take so long when i used my ODINS i need my coins bro

• CaptainDrunk

is there any GM online ??

• [SMOD]Tary

Krylo, all the categories are explained in the PvM King thread

• Krylo

can someone tell me which are the categories of pvm kong event?

• Saft

Cosplay priceees xD

• [SMOD]Tary

Hey guys! You can already register for PvM King! PvM King Event (Sat, Nov 10th 2018, 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm) :rocketlauncher:

• EmyEmy

some have brains but unused xd rofl.........

• Thoreau

So they're supposed to baby sit you 24/7 because you can't use common sense? If you don't like it here just leave, they're doing their best.

• CaptainDrunk

MrSoon helped me.. thanks for no help ( GMS )

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hey guys, can some1 tell me what kind of Poison +9 I can get for 1,5kkk (15won), had a one year pause so I'm out of prices? :dash: :thumbsup:

And from your own experience is it better to make alone, or to buy some shity and work on it or to buy one for nice amount of gold? ^^

mister.png

The post was edited 2 times, last by Gentle ().

• I made an electro+9 recently which uses similar upgrade materials and I used around 2,2kkk for upgrade materials, including master compass, blacksmith memos and white pearls. I had back luck though.

Now, in terms of a poison sword, I think its better to buy one. From what I have seen for 1,5kkk you can get one with low avg and +6 stones or one with normal avg and no stones (18-30). For something like 40avg and +6 stones more like 3,5-4kkk and for ~mystic~ with 8 avg I have never seen anything cheaper than 2kkk.

The reason why I am telling you to buy rather than sell is that changing is very expensive too, so IMO its better to buy a made one for 3,5kkk than spend 2kkk on making it +9, another 1kkk for stones +6 and then even more to get a good bonus.

Metin2 SG: IGN MistyPH
    League of Legends IGN: Brn2Run (EUW)

• I made an electro+9 recently which uses similar upgrade materials and I used around 2,2kkk for upgrade materials, including master compass, blacksmith memos and white pearls. I had back luck though.

Now, in terms of a poison sword, I think its better to buy one. From what I have seen for 1,5kkk you can get one with low avg and +6 stones or one with normal avg and no stones (18-30). For something like 40avg and +6 stones more like 3,5-4kkk and for ~mystic~ with 8 avg I have never seen anything cheaper than 2kkk.

The reason why I am telling you to buy rather than sell is that changing is very expensive too, so IMO its better to buy a made one for 3,5kkk than spend 2kkk on making it +9, another 1kkk for stones +6 and then even more to get a good bonus.

Thanks for respond, sounds very reasonable! :thumbup:

Looking forward for more experiences!

• As our friend wrote, is better if u find one with stones and avg too, is expensive to make one yourself, you can try to make a poison only if u have tons of money, 5-6kkk and u can buy 5/8 avg +0 then upp, stone and change ^^

I have made a 35 avg poison, i upped it in demon tower and switched myself + i added stone, you want to know the result? The money i spended on that poison are a lot compared to the price of the poison itself.

• i bought my 5avg poison for 500kk and spent 15 won on upping and stones.
    Then i spent 20 won on Switching and the best I got was 31avg 8faint 20devil 5slow and +5avg

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives

• I prefer to buy one ready poison or almost ready! For example I bouhgt poison +6 ss+6 41% avg 10 pierce 10 undead 8% faint..... I will make it to +9 but the easiest thing is the upgrade when you are making a weapon i think.... stats and stones can be expensiver... Upgrading it to +9 usually not more than max 2kkk...... and the sword will worth a lot.. ^^

• I had a different experience than the others but maybe im just lucky.

The first poison i had i bought +6 for 50kk and only spent about 300-400kk to make it +9. Added stones myself but i buy my own spirit blessings from mall (That does show a difference in price)

The second poison i have i collected a bunch +4 and used blessing scrolls to make them +6 and went to dt. Eventually i had 2 +8 and one went +9 with full materials (red pearls are cheap af). Then i changed it using changers from moonlight --- Anniversary is also coming up for changers -- only took about 15-20 changers to get decent avg-20devil-5faint

It really depends what you can do. And if you need one done right away or if you have time to work on it.

• Switching deffinitely seems worse than upgrading to me. I tried to roll 35AVG on some Legendary 5mob 5vit fms i dropped as that seemed reasonable. Farmed switchers 4 days + paid for 200kk worth of switcher (roughtly) now i have 34avg and rest garbage stats. I got above 30avg only 2 times and the second one was lower and no useful stuff besides avg either. Just to put that into perspective 200kk greens = ~70 switcher. 70 blues = 1750kk + the once i dropped myself, witch im sure where 30-50 as well. And yeah its always feels "not to bad" to try as you always have the chance to just x20000000 the worth of your item when you just so happened to get like 50avg or something crazy. But it´s not gonna happen. It´s already hard enough to get there with switchbotting on a pserver.

And you see the enchant chance now anyways for poison swords. 40% to +7 and +8 30% (in dt without the extra refining boost). So youll end up with a 12% chance to enchant one from 6 to 8 in dt. And then +9 i believe you have 20% if you do dt again, or blessing without % boosts. Blessing is a nobrainer there ofc, cause 2.5 poisons +6 are worth more than the upgrading cost, probably.
    So that would be a 2.4% chance if you´re doing it with a blessing scroll without +%.
    Or 3.6% chance if you get to boost the chance from 8 to 9 to 30%.
    But it´s not as bad as when you downgrade to +7 you get a second try to 8 so another 30% x2 would make it a 9% chance from 7 to 9 or 6% chance with the 20% to +9, so if you can increase +8-9 chance by 10% it´s a pretty big deal actually. Just doing it in 1 go will be extremely unlikely.

And also when you buy it and then enchant you (now) know what you´re dealing with, while with switching you actually have no f*cking idea when it´s gonna be alright and a few 100 switchers is not actually a lot if you want like 35 avg + anything useful or 40avg, witch is what i wanted on my fms and got 34 with garbage stats. Just to add a bit of salt it´s ofc won´t even make the 35 by 1 point... lul

• Wanted to tell you yesterday I upgraded a poison+6 to +9.. the story was: +7+8+7+8+7+6+5+4+5+6+7+8+9 always used every item to reach better sucess rate and from +6 always made with master compass..... did not calculate exactly but costed around 700-800kk.