[Feature]Character Skills Upgration depend on Level

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Lacex54

The most important Thing in life is having a Tan

• Lacex54

Yes aos this is a Place wher you can get away from your rl stress and have fun in your VL

• A.O.S

dam without CYBERBULLYISM the game is so quiet

• Lyetta

no, in discord boy

• SirPic

as soon as u give us your number

• Lyetta

when you can call me, -.-

• Alin Stefan

just stating the obvious about the run xD

• Alin Stefan

no no

• A.O.S

omg were u tryna find other blue run partners?!?!? traitorrrr

• Alin Stefan

:love:

• Alin Stefan

aos nub..it s me, ivg

• beckmen

nevermind :D pm on tary works too

• beckmen

anyone can sned me? pls ^^

• beckmen

Shadow where is the post, to sign up for fishing extravaganza event that is today? i can't find

• A.O.S

stefan r u blue? i go blue run sometimes if u wana join

• Alin Stefan

and level 10 and 11 are op

• Alin Stefan

under 60 items only :(

• Gentle

It's like you are flying high, and than you fall but you can't die, cause angel always save you from falling huh true story

• Gentle

yeah it's fakin amazing thing

• Alin Stefan

downgrades in case of failing

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello Community!

Here I see Old Player who have 35+ Account Actually got G/P Skills If im not Wrong. Well to be honest If the Game Follows the Story of a Character, A character Of Low level (Beginner Level) Should'nt Be Able to Go to G Skills..

Here is the Skills management Depend on Level:

Level 23 Can Open a M1 Skill, So at Level 30, The Skill Level Upgrate to M2, At Level 32, The Skill Level Can be Upgrated to M3 and so on ( Yeah we have to Read Skill Book After 2 Char Level) Like this At level 50 Player Can Upgrate his Skills to G. Then after every 3 Level We can upgrate 1 Each so that at level 80 it can go to P Skill..

What i mean to say is at Level 50 Skills can be upgrated to G while at 80 Skill can be Upgrated to P

Then Every Character Skill Power Will be Balance Depend on their level..

Thanks

• Just like KyoV said, it's an okay idea to throw around the bush, but I highly doubt that this would be implemented into the game we play today. Too many people have gotten P skills on low levels.

There is no way the GM's could put this into the game without huge controversy on time & money spent on making characters of low levels that have P skills.

My suggestion to you is:

Stop creating new threads making new suggestions on how to vastly change the game.

Play the game the way it is, just like the rest of us do.

• Taking away G/P even higher M skills on level 30+ is a horrible idea imo.

Like Coty said it could not be done unless they want the server to die. Im sure there will be some that stay but im pretty sure most would quit after spending so much time and money (real and ingame) to get their skills m8/m9/m10/G/P.

This would be an idea for a brand new server... Maybe gameforge can try this out on their failed Steam server.

• Well You guys think that it is horrible idea.. Well Actually Low level character having G/P Skill making huge Problems for The New Player.. Btw i didnt said anything about what has been done..

Well I do suggest what i got in mind :-) At least u do something that is also worth for.. Ahh U wont understand it :-) ..

• Well You guys think that it is horrible idea.. Well Actually Low level character having G/P Skill making huge Problems for The New Player..

How does it make huge problems for low levels? I know people who stayed 35 until they had G/P skills so that they would be able to level/farm easier when those skills were done. Then they leveled up to 60-90 and were still able to farm the things in their level range.

It also helps in Orc Maze (some people still do it) in having G/P skills, if you've never done it, someone with m2 skills and basic gear cannot complete it.

Because 2-3 people who have low levels with P skills kill people and steal metins is not "huge problem" for new players. NEW players have the novice channel and dont even deal with those players for some time. This is actually why they removed the kill steal rule. They dont want career low levels, they want players to level up and experience more of the game than farming changers for 3kk. And if someone decides they want to make a level 35 or so with P skills and farm on that who are you to tell them its a bad idea? Ive seen level 35s with better gear than some 90+.

• Well Lets me quote One of ur Sentence, "Player who stay at Level 35 to make their skill G/P skills so that they would be able to farm easily" Well This is the Problem.. Because of it You Can not Find any Metin in a Farming map, either its Nulla Valley Or Dark Temple Or Cornith, Because The more Attack Speed / Power in Low Level The Less chances for Other Player to Farm.. Thats is the 1st and Main Problem..

Because of G/P Skills with Low its totally Unfair to the new player and they can not even able to Self Defense from those Punks..

Because OF G/P Skills with Low Level Player It Totally Disturb the Story of the Game..
    These were the few Example For you..

Now About The Orc Maze Run, Well Now GChanger Can be drop From Metin.. It is not being use.. Even if it is being use, As for Low Level having G/P Skills There wont need any Party/Group/TeamMate need, for doing the Run..

Anything else u wanna Know?? FeelFree to Reply me..

Thanks

• When you quote me use the entire quote.

How does it make huge problems for low levels? I know people who stayed 35 until they had G/P skills so that they would be able to level/farm easier when those skills were done. Then they leveled up to 60-90 and were still able to farm the things in their level range.
    It also helps in Orc Maze (some people still do it) in having G/P skills, if you've never done it, someone with m2 skills and basic gear cannot complete it.

As you can read again, i said they farm AND LEVEL easier when their skills are done and when they level their skills will already be high enough for them to kill what is in their new level range.

When i started here i had a level 35 warrior i farmed with (before green changers and before 75+ metins dropped stones) and i was always killed by higher skilled/geared people... Did it make me want to quit? NO It made me want to improve my skills and gear so that i couldnt be killed.

Everyone will get killed at some point in the game, learn and grow from it, dont cry and quit.

And yes orc maze is still done, even if not for the changers, i know people who still do it for palm of crit/pierce which are valuable and the orc stubbornness for pvp and in dungeons so they dont run out of stamina and walk/stay in place for poly. Just because you dont see people asking in shout to do orc maze does not mean it is done and green changers are not the only thing that drop there.

• Yeah Farm and Level Mean slaying mobs/boss/Metins?? so its Same... BTW we are not living in the Past that u just tell ur sad story here How u gone though when u were new ETC ETC.. I Do Feel sorry for u. But Right now most importent thing how to attract new player in the METIN2 World..

As i said Earlier Making Skills G/P at Low Level Doesnt make the game any fun at all.. You Should understand this.. Making Skills Should be Depend upon Level. To Make the Balance Between New And Old Player.. WhatEver The case might be Old Player still get advantage From Bonuses Of Costume and Mounts,Gairs ETC..

As Far As i get the Administrator idea, He is mostly Trying to make The Game to Play as a TeamWork/Group.. Well It is Fabulous Idea, And MMO are meant to be Play in Team. When a Player want to kill Bosses Alone He/She Mostly Come with an idea about using Poly Marble.. Here still Player can kill Boss In Solo..

As For the Orc Maze, The Thread That i wrote it about The Orc Tower, It is actually meant to play in Team.

I will Say this Again, Low Level Character having P/G Skills Makes A Huge Problem to the GamePlay, As Well As To the Story, Mostly Our New Players...

Advantages:
    New Player Also Get Alot of Chances for Farming Metin.
    Player Will Start Playing in Group/Team
    In PvP : In term of Skills, They can Fight in fair n square.

BTW I Really Thank You For Something..

Thanks

• Ok I'm done, you are obviously not understanding what I'm saying and trying to read what you write with almost every word capitalized is giving me a headache.

You don't realize how this game is played and meant to be played.. Someone close this useless thread?

• Well Its You who Doesn't Understand.. This Game is Played and Meant to be Played... I agree on that.. But if u wanna Close this Thread Atleast Give ma A Good Reason Why are u saying it is not a good idea?? All the Previous Reply u gave me wasn't Worth enough to Say its not Good Idea..

You don't realize how this game is played and meant to be played.. Someone close this useless thread?

As Far As i Can Say, I'm More Experienced Then you. So its You who need to Realize..

Actually As a Junior in this server, I Respect Your Thoughts.. As A Guy I Respect Ladies. Thats why im holding back. And Please Don't Underestimate My Experience. So Please Let Other Player / Fourm Member Give Their Thought About it..

• Well Its You who Doesn't Understand.. This Game is Played and Meant to be Played... I agree on that.. But if u wanna Close this Thread Atleast Give ma A Good Reason Why are u saying it is not a good idea?? All the Previous Reply u gave me wasn't Worth enough to Say its not Good Idea..

As Far As i Can Say, I'm More Experienced Then you. So its You who need to Realize..
    Actually As a Junior in this server, I Respect Your Thoughts.. As A Guy I Respect Ladies. Thats why im holding back. And Please Don't Underestimate My Experience. So Please Let Other Player / Fourm IMember Give Their Thought About it..

In this post alone, it seems as though you are just humble bragging about how long you have played.

From all of your posts in this thread, I have come to the conclusion that you have a low character that was killed while farming from someone else who has higher skills than you.

This made you upset and you (for some reason) thought that it is unfair that they were able to do that, in which you created this thread.

Now, all I can really say to you is this. Spend some more time on your low character improving its gear and skills and maybe one day you'll be that guy that is running around killing other low chars.

Stop capitalizing every single word in your sentence. Seriously, it is very hard to read that. I don't understand why you even do that.

And lastly, realize that the amount of time spent playing doesn't really matter, nobody really cares about how "Experienced" another one is. The whole point of playing the game is to have fun? If you're not having fun then choose a different game to play and clog up their forums with your meaningless humble bragging posts.

• All the Previous Reply u gave me wasn't Worth enough to Say its not Good Idea..

Also. I see you as the kind of person who, when comes to receiving criticism, would deny any and every bit of it. Suggesting that the person who is giving the criticism is just wrong, uninformed, or a "Junior".

So obviously there isn't anything anyone could say that would make you deem the thread being closed.

• Please stop x.x trying to decode your words from google translate hurts my head.

Telling me i am inexperienced is laughable at most. Hold back or not I couldn't care any less than I already do about anything kids have to say to me online. I have been playing this game for 10 years and believe I know a thing or two about the game. Half of what you are replying to what i said are taken completely out of context and changing the meaning of what i said.... just stop.

If you want ONE great reason why this is a stupid idea read this; This server has been open for YEARS.... Doing this would mean that GMs must change the skills of im sure 1-3k accounts.... They wont do that... So its over.

• Also. I see you as the kind of person who, when comes to receiving criticism, would deny any and every bit of it. Suggesting that the person who is giving the criticism is just wrong, uninformed, or a "Junior".
    So obviously there isn't anything anyone could say that would make you deem the thread being closed.

Well Criticism?? Bro, like i said earlier, give me a valid reason. Thats all i'm saying. Yeah i Will Deny Everyone who speak for their Personal Desire.. Its u guys who are Criticizing because of your Personal Desires. I'm Sorry thats not gonna work at all.

Challenge me all u want.. I'll accept all the Challenges of yours..

Criticizing?? What is this?? @ Meyana I don't need any translation tools.

I haven't said u are inexperienced.. I think u need a Perfect Translator. BTW In this server I'm junior then you.. Yeah ur Very Experienced Indeed (Did u played any other MMO??) Either way Number doesn't Count Here. All Count is Random Experience.. But Still in all Accounts I'm More experienced then you !.

Yeah The Server Has been Open Since 2004. On that time there wasn't Any Concept Of Adder And Changer Till 2009 or 2010 i guess, Thats Why it did not matter Even if there was Avg Damage Sword (Special Sword). After 2009/2010, Character Becomming More OP. Now it is 2017 So Grow UP. Things need to be Change..

If that much hurt Your Brain, So i need to hold back.. Don't Want to be blame for ur Headache OR Something else..

• This fight over skills, lv and metins :D

Are metins the only object to be farmed? Let's suggest green adders and changers to be removed from metins lv 25-60 then, it will solve the problem with the competition. Better put these green adders and changers reward on a daily quest, the same way "The Sacrifice" quest works. The more players focus to do the quest, better rewards they receive.

Leaving joke aside with or without P skills characters are really strong nowadays. it is quite easy to destroy metins but is difficult to make players to farm something else. Still the system is pretty good as it is. How can farmers be affected by the skills of sins or mages? Of course you got to be crazy to farm with sin or mage in map2 but now downgrading skills won't help at all.

I have a warrior lv 60 with P AoS. According to your idea it should have as much as G2/G3. I spent quite a lot of gold to build that char and I don't really like to start over just because some new players are unable to farm in map2. When i was lv35 as mage i had no chance without items to destroy metins in map2. So I just lv up my char and now I'm 105. When Tec will add more content for high lv players I will lv up more.

Seriously, if you can't find/kill metins get over it. There are many more things to do. Use your imagination, find better way to make gold, strengthen your skills and items, become competitive.

I'm not happy when i see lv 60-70 players on lv 95+ metins but you know what? I kill them.

• There is no need to fight. The idea is great and we already thought about it many many times, but it is just not possible to do it at this point. The server is old, not 2004, but it started on 2009 and too many characters have P skills at that level. We can't just take them away after 8 years. It had to be done from the very opening or some months after the closed beta.

• This fight over skills, lv and metins :D 

It Includes Bosses and Dungeons too :D

Are metins the only object to be farmed? Let's suggest green adders and changers to be removed from metins lv 25-60 then, it will solve the problem with the competition. Better put these green adders and changers reward on a daily quest, the same way "The Sacrifice" quest works. The more players focus to do the quest, better rewards they receive.

It Includes Boss/Dungeons too.. To be Honest with you, Green Changer is about Level 1-40, And There shouldn't be any need for Bonuses at all Except Avg Damage/Skill Damage.. The Real Game Play of metin2 Starts After Level 60

Why do i think Low Level Player Doesn't need Bonuses?
    It is because Even Without Bonus Player Can kill Metins ( Low Level Only Farm Metins to make money ). Thats why i been saying that Low Level Character Are OP Depending on The Mobs / Metins / Boss.. With Only items +9 have +3 stones in armor n Sword is enough to destroy Metin / Boss / Mob (From level 1 to level 45 ) Atleast.. Leather boot already gives u Arrow Resistance, Ebony Earring Gives u STR, Ebony Brace gives u HP Restore, Armor gives u Defense, Sword Gives u Average Damage, Helm n Shield gives u Defense. With M1/M2/M3 At Level 35 Its Totally Balance..

Plus Random items Having Bonuses Can be Farm.

But Green adder n Changers are meant to be for Armor and Sword Only.. (From Level 1 to 40) Yes there are Materials too That are very useful for starters And Items Can be +9 Really EAsily..

Which is more then enough For Starter Advantage..

Leaving joke aside with or without P skills characters are really strong nowadays. it is quite easy to destroy metins but is difficult to make players to farm something else. Still the system is pretty good as it is. How can farmers be affected by the skills of sins or mages? Of course you got to be crazy to farm with sin or mage in map2 but now downgrading skills won't help at all.

Actually For Low Level, They Dont Really Need to Farm anything, Plus Stones and Skills Book gives them Pretty Good Money According to their Level.. Plus Without having bonuses in items Except Level 30 Weapon, Mall Bonuses From Costume n Pet Are more then enough, to kill metins Fast enough.

I have a warrior lv 60 with P AoS. According to your idea it should have as much as G2/G3. I spent quite a lot of gold to build that char and I don't really like to start over just because some new players are unable to farm in map2. When i was lv35 as mage i had no chance without items to destroy metins in map2. So I just lv up my char and now I'm 105. When Tec will add more content for high lv players I will lv up more.

The Things Has Been Done, Cant be Undone..
    As i Said Earlier, I haven't Said anything About the current Situation Of Character having P/ G Skills now.. If They Want, They will Sort it out in a Beautiful way then my Sayings..

Seriously, if you can't find/kill metins get over it. There are many more things to do. Use your imagination, find better way to make gold, strengthen your skills and items, become competitive.

I'm not happy when i see lv 60-70 players on lv 95+ metins but you know what? I kill them.

Now This!. Well For Me The Best Farming Site is V2 :D. What i Farm I make good use of them :D .. I'm Not saying regarding My own desire.

There is more to it, Regarding current situation, This Game is more Market Place then a Game.. Sell What u Farm n buy Ready Made items.. Doesn't Make any fun. Farm For your self, use it for ur self..

For now Many of u Dont Agree with me on this Part, Soon u will realize it for ur self..

• There is no need to fight. The idea is great and we already thought about it many many times, but it is just not possible to do it at this point. The server is old, not 2004, but it started on 2009 and too many characters have P skills at that level. We can't just take them away after 8 years. It had to be done from the very opening or some months after the closed beta.

If u dont mind, I just Saw UR Replay.. After Replying Vyenna.
    Im Talking about Metin2.. Not Metin2.sg. Yeah I Agree with u on that.. There is a Way to do it. Its Not Perfect Yet..

Its Really Hard to Explain it, But Low Leveler Have more Advantage Because of Green Changers Specially. If Somehow If it is Possible for Those Farmer to Get High Level for More Advantage, its Pretty Good Thing to do.

But there is a little sacrifice That is Clams can not be drop from HL/HL2 But Can Drop Poison Sword, Blessings scroll, and Material Rarity Like in V2

Now a Days Because of Low Level Metin Farming Advantage, Higher Level Want to Farm with Low Level.
    I do Agree that, higher Leveler Can Drop Clams from Mobs in HL / HL2, Can Drop Rarity items, Bio Quest Items, Materials ETC. But Low Level Metins Are the Easiest Thing to Farm.

As i Said Earlier Low Level Should Have Advantage According to their Level Need. While Higher Leveler Should Have More advantage, According to Their need.

How About Clams, Stones +3 Can be Drop From Metins ? After Metin 80. Mean The Current Clams Price is like 10-13kk, it will drop upto 6-8kk If my Estimate is Right. Yeah Drop Rate Should be Low.. Mean Those Player who are Level 35/60 with P Skills will do Level to 80 to Farm them.
    While Red Adder, Changer Can be Drop Starting Level 55 till 80 Metins. Because Those who have G Skills Can actually Farm from those metins.

Clams Can be Drop From Level 80+ Character, While Red Changer / Adder Can be Drop From Level 55+ Character, And Green Adder And Changer Can be Drop From Level 25 Character.

If my Estimate is correct with Drop Style, Using 2 hour Glove, Player Can drop 3 Clams, 2 RChanger , 2Red Adder, Random Stone +3,

Like that It will be random drop, Mean a Good Deal Of Money will be There for them.. in 2 hr they can make like 30-50kk.

As u can see that Higher Level Items are more Expensive then Low Level Items. So, it will be the same..

Its Just an Example, What i mean by saying that is that, We need to Give High Level Some Advantage So that they can quit Farming from 35 and start moving on...