"Run", or "Dungeon" for 1 Player

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• [CoMa]Shadow

the forum is also part of the website...

• Acidic

ive tried two diff browsers

• Acidic

the website wont load shit for me

• H2SO3

buy 6 exorcism scroll

• Lyetta

plagueds give me life!

• A.O.S

invisiblade fu

• AirMax47

Buy 3x Odin's ring

• H2SO3

buy hermitx20 i pay 9kk for one

• palita

it's pvp game kill stealing is allowed, don't flame people and you won't get ban

• Zydor

thats intense brah for real if someone stoles metins and you flame him , you get 1 day bann GG

• Zydor

Any Support here on?

• Lyetta

300k, I pay til 500k for each inferno and dragon roar

• amoname

Lyetta how much per flying talisman u want to pay?

• Lyetta

buy flying talisman, inferno and dragon roar books pm Lyetta

• Lyetta

looking for blue partners for dungeons pls Looking for partners in Ice Run, Plagued and Demon Catacombs.

• Vyenna

Hiro  Metin2 SG Basics for Beginners

• Hiro

SirPic yes, every map have a "res" bonus to use.. an example someone told me magic forest need wind res...

• SirPic

generally you want as much def and block and u should be good?

• Hiro

HEy guys, there is some giude about map bonus?! :D Defence ofc :D thanks in advance

• user1312

sell cheap and buy new things (for a good price i hope) look forum and ingmae near guardian ch1 (in yellow and blue) :thumbsup: :evilgrin:

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • You have DT for this if you insist :)
    Tec put IP block on dungeons to stop us doing runs solo and now you want to play solo :) This is not so nice from you to suggest/ask opinions about this.

The game needs bigger runs, bigger guilds, more group activity, if you play solo you will get bored and quit.

• thats a reason too. monday till friday i work 10hours each day. sometimes saturdays too. so for me it would be nice :)

Hello There..

Yeah Everyone have Their own Problems.

Howdy Guys!
    What u think about a "Run", or "Dungeon" for only 1 Player?
    Maybe like Orcmaze or something...

To be Honest with u, Its not a good idea having Dungeon/Run to do solo, There are Other Players too... Even if it were Possible, There are some Problems that seems to appear i-e Lots Of Players, Channel, Reset Time. Means a Failure. So, Atleast Look around ur self too u can get it, You wont be able to Solo Dungeon/Run ( If u were lucky u might get a chance or 2).. So Pull out that, we need alot of Solo Dungeon/Run not just one.. Or Alot Of Channel.

My Opinion is that, Its Really a bad idea to have solo dungeon/Run + its no Fun at all.

• All what we need is a decent crafting system so the server can be more fun.
    Most people quit after 75 lev because this game becomes really boring. Just look at hunter's ranking.
    Red forest or 60+ is extremly boring because you can loot every single time the same items. - exp ring, soul stone, blessing scroll over and over again and the chances to drop them are nearly 100%.
    and i'm not talking only about metin stones, new bosses are aswell boring. Why can't we have 0.000001% chance to loot.. let's say a pearl? 1 simple thing but it would make it more enjoyable.
    on gf's server there is at least "will i drop at least glove or not"? Here it's always the same: "ok it's time for the next glove". Repeat x100. 'Hey bru i'm so bored'

You know what i find ironically funny?? I suggested 3 things and every single time people thrashtalked me.. (3/4 inv. pages, 85-90 drop stones) and what do we have now..
    "(...)ther are selfish and obsessed with things that make their solo farming more solo, they don't care of what the server really needs at all, (...)"
    let's see what the future brings. I still wonder when we get ride of the useless events. 2 decent are better than 20 boring and useless..

Remember, stupid restrictions will not make this game more enjoyable. 'If you're constantly moving, you can get in a monotony that's just as equally boring as sitting still for a long period of time'.
    time for...

The post was edited 1 time, last by KyoV ().

• For the players who really want to achieve something and use the full potential of this game, the real experience starts after the level 75.

Saying that game becomes boring after level 60/75 is subjective opinion. I am level 108 and I still enjoy farming Metins and Bosses in New Maps.

Players should not stay at level 75, it is just a stage they need to cross to get higher.

Choices they got to pass it faster:

New Maps: Metins, Bosses, Moonlights, leveling...
    Devil Catacombs: Chance to finally farm some "rare items" and get used to the teamwork.

Let's not forget the most important part: working on new items, building the stronger character.

These are just few crossing my mind atm and there is plenty more not to mention the rest of the runs once you get decent items and decent level.
    It is whole new experience and yes, the teamwork is the most important part there and maybe that is the reason people do not like advancing to that stage.

Interesting how you mention Gameforge and the rarity of the items there which are so common here while in the same time you are asking for even more items available, which is absurd in my opinion.
    Maybe .sg should also make items hard to get instead of giving them so freely, maybe then players would appreciate them.
    That would be the actual point following your words.

P.S. I am not against new stuff which are needed to keep the server running but it is not all on the server. It is about the players too and their expectations etc.

"Boredom is a symptom of a conditioned and closed mind. If you are bored, you are doing yourself a tremendous disservice. Open your mind, break-free from your conditioned routine and reignite the flames of excitement and discovery."

• Omg diese YaY was fur storie sie schreibt!!! Sie Hat keine Ahnung von diesem Spiel! Aber echt kein witze

If I have no idea about this game, please, feel free to correct me.

Even though I do not mind German, since it is a English speaking server you might also try to use it.

• So you are now acting like you are someone of GM team? No you are not and u never be. But as i said u know nothiing bcs your brain is so smal llike egg but i tell you this.( here is like 40% Germany players only Germany without other half wher are Spanish,chinese,Serbian,Bosnian,france and more) so my point is English and German Language is ok to use here. But if u don't understand than go on google translate and slowly learn

• So you are now acting like you are someone of GM team? No you are not and u never be. But as i said u know nothiing bcs your brain is so smal llike egg but i tell you this.( here is like 40% Germany players only Germany without other half wher are Spanish,chinese,Serbian,Bosnian,france and more) so my point is English and German Language is ok to use here. But if u don't understand than go on google translate and slowly learn

haha.. Really?? Well We are Player from Metin2.SG Every Player has right to tell u the Rules and regulation about This Server to those player who aren't following. Its not UR German Server that u can use German in fourm or in Game Call Chat.. Calling someone Brainless and egg as you are, In ur Language Mr Brainless Moron, Didn't You read the Rules of this game??? Follow the Rules. And Only English is Allowed Weither there are 40% German or Not. Rule is Rule... So Don't be Act like a Brainless uneducated Person, And Follow the rules here..