[FEATURE]Basic english test at registration

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • No. Rules says we have to speak english. Mine isn't perfect, but I don't spam pm's or call with polish. Basic english isn't quant physics.

Test at registration or penalties like 7 days ban. Mute is nothing, I see non-english everyday on call.

• You can't put an English test at registration. Where in English Vocabulary are located the terms from game? I believe you can pretty much ignore players who break the rules because they don't know enough English or just don't care about rules.

Our Team decides how to sanction the players and your idea will just limit the number of new players. These new players are always welcome and our server cannot exist without them.

• No. Rules says we have to speak english. Mine isn't perfect, but I don't spam pm's or call with polish. Basic english isn't quant physics.

Test at registration or penalties like 7 days ban. Mute is nothing, I see non-english everyday on call.

Rules say we have to speak english in call chat. that's all, as long as they dont post any other language than english, everything is fine.

• As long as they don't do it again it is ok. They just search co-national to play with and the call is the best way. We are not so cold hearted to ban them 7 days just right after they arrived here, just like we did not ban you when you advertised your level 60 account sale on the call chat :)

• It is illegal to advertise any kind of sales of account either in call or in forum or in other public service that we provide, it doesn't matter on which language you do it. Please read our rules and use some respect when you talk to a team member.

• @ctpemc,

I am sure that Tary also told you that you are not allowed to advertise any account sale anywhere in game (This includes, any kind of chat, shops titles, etc), or anywhere on forum, and also that the team does not support or advise it, and also that we are not responsible for anything that happens during an account trade.

As for your suggestion, it seems pretty harsh to, so I am against it. Every day our players are warned about the rules, if they insist they get a mute, if they continue insisting in a disrespectful way, they get a suspension.

I hope to have cleared all your doubts.

Kind Regards,
    Tary