PvM King Event (Sat, Dec 14th 2019, 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm)

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Date

PvM King Event

Sat, Dec 14th 2019, 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm

Local Time: Sat, Dec 14th 2019, 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
  • Wtf? Do you change cattegories 1hour before the event start?

I dont have any problem if u want to change it but dont do the same day of the event. I prepare my eq to participate and go out, dont have all the day to be here. Did u know how much time is needed to make the eq? How much gold is needed? Pobrably u dont. Ofc u dont care neither but we were dissapointed and i dont talk only for me.

Its stupid.

Gl to all who participate.

Regards, Hiumi.

• Im courius, there are no reply saying that it was on disscousion. But ok do what u want, the only prejudicates are always the same.

And i dont have any problem if u want to change it, but BE A BIT SMART dont change it 1hour before the event starts when we all were ready

• None of my business, but attacking Tary for doing those changes is really silly. You have to be prepared for the challenge.

You say you don't have whole day to prepare items to participate? But you have 5 mins to win all the TP as reward in easy way?

This is not "easy to win event", this is challenge to be PvM King

Next time you will have more time to prepare for the event. Good luck.

• Tary u misunderstand what we re trying to say. we re not reclaming for change the pvm king, it wasnt balacend so yes, it needed a change. I know u and me spoke about it (pvm king needed changes) and ofc i told to my partner about these new changes SG will have some day in pvm king event but we never spoke and u never say in the continues days when these new changes will be online so what we are reclaming is u dont take care (for say it in some way) about the all hardwork, spent time, and gold we and other players spent (cash too some players) for make/prepare a perfect eq for be the best in the pvm king and u, 1h before event starts, says: ok ppl we will have some changes for the pvm king which will be in 1h so we were like wtf seriously? Is so great u take care for the game and try to make the events most balacend for all but u cant say it 1h before event started ... u will give me/us back all the time, hardwork, gold and cash (ppl who use it for play) which we spent for make the most perfect eq for the pvm king? u wont, and nobody will do and now these all eq is usseless cuz (at least the changes which hiumi and me did to our eq) and now we need to make a new different eq so again we need more time, hardwork, gold (market is almost dead, try to sell/buy is so slow even u sell so cheap the item) and real cash (for the ppl who use it). you should have left things as they were for this month cuz me and other ppl made changes on our eq for break times and now, as i said, at least my new eq is usseless and the new changes had to be activated the other month means on october.

To end, i wanna say i like u like i like SG (so much) and i dont wanna have any problem or u be mad with me but i needed to say it cuz it affects me A LOT. i work and study so my time for play is sow low but i made time for play and farm and try to make a better eq which i already had for break and make a new record but now all my hardwork is usseless and i right now i m out of gold so i cant make a new eq for make the pvm king of my category and will lose the change for join the pvm king of this month and it hurts.

Cheers.

• None of my business, but attacking Tary for doing those changes is really silly. You have to be prepared for the challenge.

You say you don't have whole day to prepare items to participate? But you have 5 mins to win all the TP as reward in easy way?

Is not about me, i dont care about event i just participate for fun. But some ppl work harder and they ( the staff) change before the event start, do u think thats fair? Why didnt change it in the whole month?

And some ppl work, study or both, probably u can be all the day here but others cant, sry.

@[SMOD]Tary sorry, I have nothing against you but this seems unfair.

• I finished my uni, I work and my work allows me to play all day. It is not good excuse, if you don't have time to change/improve items then you should not participate. This is game where you always have to improve and change items. It is also main reason why I am not going to pvp and pvm events, I am just lazy to keep up with all the new things I need to do.

Someone who wants to be TOP in somethings have to be prepared to everything.

• Tary u misunderstand what we re trying to say. we re not reclaming for change the pvm king, it wasnt balacend so yes, it needed a change. I know u and me spoke about it (pvm king needed changes) and ofc i told to my partner about these new changes SG will have some day in pvm king event but we never spoke and u never say in the continues days when these new changes will be online so what we are reclaming is u dont take care (for say it in some way) about the all hardwork, spent time, and gold we and other players spent (cash too some players) for make/prepare a perfect eq for be the best in the pvm king and u, 1h before event starts, says: ok ppl we will have some changes for the pvm king which will be in 1h so we were like wtf seriously? Is so great u take care for the game and try to make the events most balacend for all but u cant say it 1h before event started ... u will give me/us back all the time, hardwork, gold and cash (ppl who use it for play) which we spent for make the most perfect eq for the pvm king? u wont, and nobody will do and now these all eq is usseless cuz (at least the changes which hiumi and me did to our eq) and now we need to make a new different eq so again we need more time, hardwork, gold (market is almost dead, try to sell/buy is so slow even u sell so cheap the item) and real cash (for the ppl who use it). you should have left things as they were for this month cuz me and other ppl made changes on our eq for break times and now, as i said, at least my new eq is usseless and the new changes had to be activated the other month means on october.

To end, i wanna say i like u like i like SG (so much) and i dont wanna have any problem or u be mad with me but i needed to say it cuz it affects me A LOT. i work and study so my time for play is sow low but i made time for play and farm and try to make a better eq which i already had for break and make a new record but now all my hardwork is usseless and i right now i m out of gold so i cant make a new eq for make the pvm king of my category and will lose the change for join the pvm king of this month and it hurts.

Cheers.

farm farm farm ... na na na.... sell sce+9 legendary 8 avg

• I finished my uni, I work and my work allows me to play all day. It is not good excuse, if you don't have time to change/improve items then you should not participate. This is game where you always have to improve and change items. It is also main reason why I am not going to pvp and pvm items, I am just lazy to keep up with all the new things I need to do.

Someone who wants to be TOP in somethings have to be prepared to everything.

My eq is made and if i want to go i can and cuz i got items for my category, also my cattegory right now is much more easy than before but lv 100-109/110-120 which is a much more difficult category cant make it in just 1 day.

• In general there must be change to this from time to time, if you can just prepare gear for ages and ages, it would be no challenge anymore, sure you need time to prepare but keep in mind that everyone else does aswell so the conditions still remain fair.

• My opnion is that Luxuria self proclaimed god of pvm for some eq he made against specific type of mobs is just a baby raging.

I dont know what items you made or how much gold you spent etc but what i know is that i just participated with my 105 warrior (also had no idea about the changes..found out 10 seconds before i started)

and everything went ok..i finished all the tasks without dying.

Conclusion..You better quit crying and enjoy the game not the reward, makes you look childish and greedy.

• My eq is made and if i want to go i can and cuz i got items for my category, also my cattegory right now is much more easy than before but lv 100-109/110-120 which is a much more difficult category cant make it in just 1 day.

I joined and finished with my normal eq..nothing special so dont say you cant make it in just 1 day.

• Dear Player,

The results of PvM King Event for the month of September are:

Category 1

1. WtTf - 02:27.73
    2. uPathetic - 03:26.73
    3. Tactless - 05:31.13
    4. T3Ach - 06:43.96

Category 2

1. UtherPendragon - 01:41.62
    2. Sercovy - 02:19.44
    3. ef23x - 03:13.64
    4. Parasebo - 04:24.96

Category 4

1. WarCriminals - 07:14.92

Category 5

1. Tydy - 08:09.83
    2. ODYNIEC - 08:23.50
    3. Pr0metheus - 08:36.05

This month, the event was mostly changed, specially on the higher level categories, the Main Character rule was also removed and the rewards were changed as well.

These changes were being prepared since one month (plus) and I would like to thank everyone's suggestions to improve this event, since your Feedback is always very important to us.

As many of you know, we are thinking about more new features for this event, included a very similar event which will be alternated every month with this one, and which will be shared after being properly tested.

The feedback for this month's event was, overall, very positive, so it's a change to stay.

Any opinions or feedbacks are always welcome!

See you next time!

Kind Regards,

Tary

Cheers.

:rofl:

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• Hey guys,

The schedule is:

Schedule:

14:00 - UtherPendragon - 01:35.64

14:15 - BestAura - 02:45.66

14:30 - WarCriminals - 11:25.02

14:45 - MaledettoXVI - 04:19.78