[FEATURE] Achievement system and Title System

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• DontBeScared

Will be there any Halloween event buddies'

• Gonzoxxx

no

• Syslas99

Moon event already started?

• Pingu

Never close the Metin2 SG :d <3

• [CoMa]Shadow

Reboot done. Server on

• [GM]Elspeth

Hey guys, as it states at the very end of the post "The rewards will be sent automatically" just be a little bit patient and the it'll solve itself.

• DontBeScared

Same here, i think it will be manual

• Adihere

hello, you receive rewards from special lottery automatically ? i didn't receive :(

• deathpool

in your heart

• Radioactive

where is the lottery result?I cant see it ;)

• DontBeScared

Still nothing? :(

• [SMOD]Tary

Since I am waiting for the answer of some players it will be announced at night

• MrSoon

soon :) it requires to check A LOT of numbers, so be patient

• DontBeScared

When will the forum lottery winners be anounced?

• PrometheusX

just get enough dmg and then make sure you have magic res, hp absorb and as much hp restore

• Adihere

is there any use for fire resistance, wind, lighting etc?? i tested fire res in infernal flame field and no effect in damage taken(i have necklace 20% fire res)

• MrSoon

max your magic res, block chance, dodge arrows is usefull, don't get too much def because pierce will crush you

• deathpool

and for defense? 2 gms said me some time ago that lightning is useful but I tested it and nope, useless (against cleric, mob which attacks with lightning)

• MrSoon

demi vs "human" mobs

• deathpool

any useful bonus in hl (except mob and arrow resistance)?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hey all i was thinking about this idea quite awhile although i dont have names or the achievements yet or the rewards for each gotten achievement from players here's how it could look:

Example:

Finish all bio quest achievement:

Achievement name:

"Master of inner spirit"

Achievement reward:

-either gold
    -free mall item
    -some rare box or whatever
    or
    -TP

Also completing the achievement earns you the title also which can be equipped by the player and would show in the game like this:

Title
    Guildname
    Playername

so for example:

Master of Inner Spirit
    AllianceOfNoobs
    Lv 1 LaceyMadskirt

So equipping this specific title gives you for example:
    +200 Hp and +80 SP as long you have equipped the title

Dungeon completeion achievements

Ice run completed for the first time:

Achievement name:

"Master of the Water Crystal"

Rewards same as all other higher lvl achievements depends on level of player

Title name:

"Master Of The Water Crystal"

Title effect:

+5 or 10 % strength vs mob, +500 HP

Also completeing all other dungeons DT BlueDeath, Flame Run gives you same stats but different title name.

So anyways this was just example/idea how could look it doesnt mean i would want these kind of stats/rewards to appear in game but it could bring more fun stuff to metin 2 :).

• Old system, used on p-servers.

Useless. Only people that play games for trophies and achievements will like it, and I doubt anyone is playing metin2 for that.

Not to mention you want to give rewards on top of the current rewards.

Stop making these suggestions, there are 100 other things that could actually improve the server, your ideas are things that developer team could do when they're bored and every bug and feature is fixed and implemented and that's not the case.

There are more important things right now and they're still NOT implemented. Example?

Items drop Mystic,Epic,Legendary...
    [CHANGE] Stackable items
    [FEATURE] Shopfinder
    Change Orc Maze
    Boss Drops

Any many more. There is a lot to be done yet you come with ideas like metin2 on steam, or weaher system in metin2. With all due respect, there are better things that the developer team could use their time on.

• This suggestion was the first i mentioned and i didnt knew about p-server thingy...
    And for your example if i havent made the topic for Shopfinder you wouldn't include it here in your argument so no i wouldn't stop making suggestions its a freedom of speech and im always happy to share my ideas...i also shared idea for offline shop nearly 2 years ago and now we have it im not saying it came from my idea but i guess it seems like it.

• The shop filter isn't "your idea" because it's present on p-servers. It was suggested way before you came here too. ShopBox was meant to happen, suggested or not.

It's not like I wouldn't bring it up here if it weren't for you, your thread was just on page 1 or 2 so I didn't bother looking for the first one.

Next time just use search because your ideas were already suggested and the rest of them is just useless.

I'm not saying you can't post them, and I'm not saying I have something againist you posting. Just if you use your time on thinking, think how to improve the server, not how to add something that nobody but you needs and wants.

All I am trying to say 95% of your suggestions are useless, I comment just right now because maybe you trully believe they're good suggestions - they are not; if you want to contibute to the server think of something that will help everyone and help the server.

• I never said they are good suggestions >_> i just shared the idea's...and you cant find anymore my first post because it was on old forum. The ideas are here to be read upon and deciding if they'll be accepted or not...

If you got better ideas why dont you write them if you think that way...no one's stopping you...

• The ideas I have are too complex and time-consuming, I even designed a whole raid and posted it here. I just know it's metin2 and there is no point in things like that. There are many things that need to be improved, we don't need to bloat ihis game with weather system and so on.

A few of them I posted in my first post, there are many more that are very good suggestions.