[MariaJkRR] ~❤~

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Muhahahahahahahaha,what a amateur,playing with mause like 6 years or more and making videos and show the players of Metin2 how pro he is hahaahahahah. and your video is bad men really bad that graphic kill my eys aaghaahhaahh. Tell me do you use The Pottions too with Mause buhahahahaahahahah ye sure u use AutoPotts now, but before them hahahahahaha

• i had no mouse for last 3 years and i am hard pro using keyboard
    i rarely click on touchpad maybe 2-3 times in an hour

first you need to learn that Q,E, T,G help you to rotate your screen, R,F to zoom in/out. rest of things you have to improve yourself and become more agile by time

don't thank me

hey woopie, i wanna say thankyou for the tutorial, But we already know this WASD and QETG. however, people who use more mouse than keyboard is intend to be more imbalance or professional.. the performance of a gamer who usually use Mouse have more experience.
    Ask me why some gamers buy a 200 euro for a mouse. :)

lets end this conversation. this is my thread. i want it clean. i don't want any criticism or flames around here. thank you.

• poor poor you call it Profesional if he use mause for skils ahahahaah even for pootions lol more experience ahahaah you protect the rokies ahahahaah, imagine it pls someOne who play 6+ years and still use Mause for skils ahahahah in the begging but bgging i used too but now not even in dreams. anyway i dont need make videos or etc, im already famous, ty i love you all my little haters minions xD :beer:

• however, people who use more mouse than keyboard is intend to be more imbalance or professional.. the performance of a gamer who usually use Mouse have more experience.Ask me why some gamers buy a 200 euro for a mouse. :)

lets end this conversation. this is my thread. i want it clean. i don't want any criticism or flames around here. thank you.

Talking about professionalism in Metin is similar to bragging how PRO you are at Tetris. We all still love this game but let's get real. It is a game where you use few skills. lol
    What is to be professional about?

Combining good gaming mouse and keyboard helps a lot in games (anti ghosting, custom keys, CPI, sensors, polling, ergonomics etc.) but for Metin, it hardly makes a difference except for ergonomics and the look (who doesn't like to have sexy keyboard and a mouse). :D
    By the way, not only that people spend money on a mouse, but also for a keyboard. One can't go without other, if you really care about gaming.

However, everyone is free to play the game as he/she wants but don't make up things for the sake of justifying something.
    If you are even a bit interested in professional gaming, you should know that some pro gamers prefer less buttons on a mouse (missclick) - for the rest they use keyboards (talking about gaming rigs).

Anyways, I would suggest, same as woopie, to slowly start practice using keyboard - if you ever decide to play other newer games, it will help you a lot and maybe using mouse only might be the reason why it took so many years to achieve what you have now.
    Using all possibilities would make your process faster. Who knows.
    However, I congrats you for playing only with a mouse for so many years, not to mention using character windows for skills. ?(

Last thing I wanna add, from medical point of view I would recommend combining keyboard and a mouse.
    Longer use of a mouse (because of static finger gymnastic), especially if you are spending hours playing like that, can lead to chronical finger/hand condicions (causing pain, deformations, swallowing, bad circulation etc.)

Have a nice sunny Sunday!

Edited once, last by YaY: Sorry, woopieee :D ().

• guys, im doing fine and im ok with it. its me playing not some of you . thank you for all pertinent critics they welcome. lets end this how I play the game I see it nonsense. If I can play like that and still playing and doing all that can be done I guess is fine. if im slower than some of you its my weakness. dont make it big deal

peace and thank you

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• what tetris you saying?
    • who discuss about skills?
    • why you have to make it so important about the way he plays?
    • about being pro gamers u shouldnt talk about this because the way u play ure a starter. u play metin but that doesnt make u a pro gamer, or atleast that doesnt make u a gamer xd wakeup
    • again, you shouldnt care or suggest how he should play xd
    • you are a doctor or u wanna become one? no one need opinion for another players,
    • if u care alot like u show right now, then u should less care. infact youre fighting from what u think its right cous u type too much.
    • u all want him to use keyboard instead of mouse. xd lol u all dumb. why u all care about these.
    • stop being smart ass to everything. for everything. to anything.. mostly players think youre an smart ass trying to be smart. but stop. instead of youre helping to less drama and less flame in forum, ure starting one with ur nonsense little behaviour whatsoever called ''intelligence'' u said ure grown up. if u are prove it. u talk but not true.

dumbs. get out of my thread