[DUNGEON] Erebus Run

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • The Erebus is a Dungeon of the Enchanted Forest accessible through the NPC Guardian of the Forest, on the north part of the map. All the party members must be at least level 95 and possess the Stone of the Dryads to enter inside the Dungeon.

As soon as you start the Run you have exactly 15 minutes to clear 3 waves of monsters and the final boss: Bagjanamu.

If you get killed more than 2 times you are out of the Dungeon for 3 minutes.
    Bagjanamu can't regen his health but he has 4 Healers, one on each corner, that cyclically respawn. If left alone too long the healers can fully replenish Bagjanamu's health.

As every monster on the map Bagjanamu is weak to Devil.

• Nice! What are rewards for succesful run if i may ask?

Dear Player,

no, I am sorry but you can't ask the reward of the boss.
    Forgive me if I may sound rude, but apparently it is necessary that somebody tell you this.

It is really frustrating and bothering that, whenever we create new contents, new system, new mechanics, new events, the standard answer is "yeah ok but the reward?"
    Play and you will discover it.

Kind regards,
    [GA]Null

• Nice! What are rewards for succesful run if i may ask?

After patch we are going to know it. Let them make surprise for us and will to play more than now.

95 lvl is cool I think, and the most, we will need team to smash the boss. So I must make 95 sooner :O

No one provokes me with impunity!
    #Corrupted

• Like the boss of dc run (dont remember the name) drops the passage for make hell run, can u put the "Stone of the Dryads" in the drop of any Boss of another run like hell or ice or dt? will be so helpful :D

• Will this dungeon have a cooldown time? I mean if it's meant to be done in 15 minutes, and at least 5 players ( 1 for each healer right?) + 1 or more for the boss, if it will have cooldown time will be fine just don't make it too long cuz is hard to bring 5 or more people toghether and then w8 for 3 hours like plagued run.
    Will the Stone of Dryads be craftable / dropp / mission / item mall?

• ga shadow hi

saw now u 105 armor drop its erebus and shose lvl 80 . thats ok.

we have some problam ga pls fix thats:

a.

+50x only mi run +500x all player run and no any hunt rar stas wtf????

its can drop or compeltly u close its ?

or drop rat 0.0000001 for rar stas?

b.
    when we see armor +9?

drop rat 7to 8 titanion 0.01 and so hard 10h kill which so hard mobs and nice items only can drop 1x

and 8 to 9 items where is drop no any can fund thats ppl say server dont have thats

PLS FIX BUT HARRY AND FAST PLS FIX THATS WIKI WE HAVE +1000 PLAYER AND DONT HAVE FULL WIKI

thanx and pls guild your players

yashar.rasoli

• It is better if you post this on your native language so that we can use some translator because sorry to say but is really hard understand it.

he is asking if its possible to drop a 105+ lvl armor with rarity stat.

and saying Titanium Dioxide drop is so low.

and asking where he can drop the upgrade material to up that armor to +9.

• Yes obviously it is possible to drop it, if he is complain of how rare it is, he doesn't understand the meaning of "rarity".

The upgrade materials can also be dropped on the temple map, a map that will be released shortly after we do other stuffs that have priority.

He should use this time to collect resources and upgrade materials for whats coming next :)

• Yes obviously it is possible to drop it, if he is complain of how rare it is, he doesn't understand the meaning of "rarity".

The upgrade materials can also be dropped on the temple map, a map that will be released shortly after we do other stuffs that have priority.

He should use this time to collect resources and upgrade materials for whats coming next :)

:))

• The upgrade materials can also be dropped on the temple map, a map that will be released shortly after we do other stuffs that have priority.

you need so long to drag the files from GF server and drop it in the SG files ?

edit:

i forgot... you delete the Jotun Tyhrm, i guess that why it tooks so long

• No we need time to balance and to decide how the run should be since we do things with the head and not with the thoughts on the wallet :)

Anyway since you quit and since you spend all your time roaming on the forums insulting both players and admins, I have decided to kill your forum and ingame account.

Goodbye

• @Diggachen

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:P You can come and start again with me anytime bruder

• No we need time to balance and to decide how the run should be since we do things with the head and not with the thoughts on the wallet :)

Anyway since you quit and since you spend all your time roaming on the forums insulting both players and admins, I have decided to kill your forum and ingame account.

Goodbye

ban him from forum but why the ingame accounts too? i play with them. and this hurts nothing/nobody.