Drop from higher metins

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Jese

The Best of BM

• MutenRoshiii

Eyes 300k tail 10k.

• Jan Nowak

Hello. How much cost spider eyes and scorpion tail ?

• EmyEmy

:D you need to wait they will be accepted

• iPsycho

Drunk 7d bann incoming

• CaptainDrunk

for real sins i got 1 day bann they ignore ? :D

• CaptainDrunk

i see Tary is in forum.. why it take so long when i used my ODINS i need my coins bro

• CaptainDrunk

is there any GM online ??

• [SMOD]Tary

Krylo, all the categories are explained in the PvM King thread

• Krylo

can someone tell me which are the categories of pvm kong event?

• Saft

Cosplay priceees xD

• [SMOD]Tary

Hey guys! You can already register for PvM King! PvM King Event (Sat, Nov 10th 2018, 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm) :rocketlauncher:

• EmyEmy

some have brains but unused xd rofl.........

• Thoreau

So they're supposed to baby sit you 24/7 because you can't use common sense? If you don't like it here just leave, they're doing their best.

• CaptainDrunk

MrSoon helped me.. thanks for no help ( GMS )

• MrSoon

killed or lured out of metins spot probably

• CaptainDrunk

great support ingame

• CaptainDrunk

why is there no dark leader in Temple ? i lookt in all channels

• Onyekuru

wtb any 61 +9shield with 15block

• EmyEmy

Hey coma shadow!

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello everybody.
    i want to ask why higher metins can't drop normal drop? Funniest thing is that , 35 lvl farmers get more yang then hight lvl farmers we all know the Green changers are not so verry valueable right now , but i think Team can make some changes to hight lvl players will not create 35 lvl farmers and will not make overfarmed maps like map 2 , Orc map . 60 lvl metins to overfarmed always . So conclusion will be that , or Team can make from 65 + metins drop too Green changers doesn't metter that only 40 lvl we can change but we can sell it also and make yang. or higher metins can drop with lower rate a blue changers. Thanks for attention and sorry for bad english i hope so you understand situation , Heve nice day !

• Blue changers will never drop from metins or any other easy farmable monster, they are meant to be as rare as possible since they are the main source of money of the server. It is silly to hide this fact because i believe everybody knows, without money the server doesn't last enough. Despite we could make a lot more profit by having a more pay to win policy, we prefer to keep the game as balanced as possible between mallers and non mallers, even too much in my opinion, but of course there are limits since this server is still a business for us.

As for your other topic, we already did something if you read our announcement.

HERE

near the end of the first post.

• It might be a surprise for you but I made a fortune farming Metins and Bosses in New Maps.
    It is not an easy money but hey. The game is meant to be taken easy.

You are also forgetting one thing, for new players those Metins in map2 are the only way of income while higher level player got way more option and sources for getting gold.

But instead of investing and putting some effort into the main, it is always easier to go to lower level farmer and act like a Boss, I guess.

• its sad high players to make money only from metins. If i want to farm for ex monsters to drop weapons level 65-70 to sell it i drop 2-3 /30 mintes. At 30-78 i can drop a lot of items from v2 or random maps.Drop of items at big level its verry rare..If i dont have team to make runs i am dead financiar.

• Jesus...let me say in short:

Players lv 35-60-62 :

1. Moonlight Boxes ( you need to farm either at Hard Apes or if you have P skills especially at mirage V3 )
    2. Metins up to lvl 60 for Green Adders/Changers + occasional SS +3 and +4
    3. Lower lvl bosses up to Reaper rarely GHost Tree
    4. Orc maze

And this is pretty much it...

Fro players lv 62 + up to 105.....

1. Bosses ( New maps etc pretty much all )
    2. Event farming (V3, New Maps especially lemures have good drop rate + Metins) and moons (lv 60-75)
    3. Metins (Red Wood, FireLand, New Maps (Nephryte bay) and again + bosses), high chance for +3/+4 ss, Blessing Scrolls, Thief Gloves, Exp Rings, Lv 65 weapons each for 100k up to 150-200k to sell on general...
    4. DT runs (Blue Death, blacksmith's...)
    5. HL2 ( BDB's, Glyphs, Poisons, Grudge's, Water Crystal if im not mistaken, BLue Dragon....) + HL1 Ice Witch, Poisons again from Lower tier Heaven's Hunter's...various up stuff from ice mob's... its a gold mine there...
    6. Plague Runs

Seriously either you higher level's are lazy to do all of this or just selfish -.-, what the dev team did here for new players and lower level players is awesome and at least lower level's can farm efficiently and not quit so often...im glad this happened, and now you ask for blue changer's to be droppable from high tier metins? Really?

• Its not lmao try it yourself or just grow up :D....

I dropped at christmas event 20stocking on lemures in one hour
    In the same time a lv 62 droped 100 stockings in one hour
    Is that balanced ??
    You need maybe 1kkk for doing a v3 farmer (mirage)
    For a lv 105 char you need WAY more

• I dropped at christmas event 20stocking on lemures in one hourIn the same time a lv 62 droped 100 stockings in one hour
    Is that balanced ??
    You need maybe 1kkk for doing a v3 farmer (mirage)
    For a lv 105 char you need WAY more

I didnt said its better than v3 i said its good drop rate prolly the best on high lvl maps...if you compare to v3 or Hard apes its definetly bad to those...1kkk? No...recently most expensive gear is high tier FMS for example 40 avg + 8 avg is more than 1kkk and decent armor with at least +5 Def is 300-500 kk higher if its +6 ss.

I mentioned before on other topic that every mod has same drop rate percentage, problem are respawns nothing else and how many mobs are in small area, v3 has tons of mobs and one of the fastest respawn rates that's why you collect more event items in v3 than in other area's...

• I didnt said its better than v3 i said its good drop rate prolly the best on high lvl maps...if you compare to v3 or Hard apes its definetly bad to those...1kkk? No...recently most expensive gear is high tier FMS for example 40 avg + 8 avg is more than 1kkk and decent armor with at least +5 Def is 300-500 kk higher if its +6 ss.
    I mentioned before on other topic that every mod has same drop rate percentage, problem are respawns nothing else and how many mobs are in small area, v3 has tons of mobs and one of the fastest respawn rates that's why you collect more event items in v3 than in other area's...

You dont need a 48 avg fms for v3 and armor cost 300kk with a mirage 30avg fms armor def +5 some HP gear def mount thats it.