Run description and requirements can be found here:Dungeon: Nemere's Watchtower [Implemented 17//2014]
The Ice Run is a dungeon which can be accessed for free by groups of players. It has a cooldown between runs of 4 hours so in the best case scenario a group can only run it once every day. Once inside players will be unable to use the horses/mounts.
There is no need for top items if at least 5 players agree to work together to complete the run. However, I believe each group should have:
- a pretty good weapon sura to be able to tank large groups of monsters (by definition this is what weapon sura is very good at)
- a pretty good body warrior to kill fast long range monsters so the group can advance faster. With 2 body warriors the situation is even better.
- a P Stealth dagger assassin to deliver undetected the keys to the Arctic Cubes
- at least 2 mages with PvM abilities and maybe even with P polymorph. Mages lack physical damage so they need to be fast to kill where they are asked to.
- a good PvM dragon mage able to kill monsters and buff the party members.
Ice resistance might offer players an advantage if present in items, belt and DSS. Magic resistance is a must for the long range monsters. Players must make sure they have enough chance to block normal attacks from monsters. On the final boss also skill resistance is required.
The final boss can be killed with or without polymorph marbles but at least one player must be able to resist to its attacks.
From this run players can obtain the Blue Dragon Bean and the Ice Grail.
Edit: Suggestion on the items a Dragon Mage can use to tank a considerable amount of monsters to ease the work of the party:
- Lv 60 helmet +8+9 with 15% magic resistance, 5% vs monster is not necessary;
- Necklace with 8% chance to faint to stun the close combat monsters;
- Shield with 8% avg resistance (lv61) with immune and 15% chance to block;
- Golden Clothing with 8% avg resistance (mystic) with def and evasion+6;
- Bracelet with 15% magic resistance and 8% chance to restore HP;
- Quilin shoes with 8% avg resistance, at least +6, very good if there is any chance to faint among the stats;
- Dragon Earrings when the amount of monsters is too high;
- Optional, avg resistance and block alchemy stones, lv100 emerald earrings, magic resistance liquid.