Ice Run Guide

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• CatFood

Meow

• Radioactive

CatFood

• CatFood

Facepalm

• iPsycho

Psychopaths <3

• [GM]xSh4

Only english in shoutbox

• jureczek

ta, oplaca sie

• Thoreau

Profitable? What do you mean?

• Marcin Rokita

Hi, how many players online, is it profitable to play from 0?

• CatFood

new time at 9 am ?

• [GM]Elspeth

No aesthetic it wasn't canceled, the start time simply changed. You can find your answer in the Event Announcements.

• Jese

Japanese vs Blue Death (SOLO DT)

• Jese

KillerBambi

• aesthetic

what happened 20th moon event ? it canceled ?

• iRiCO

ok nvm everythings fine

• iRiCO

ok thx, and how can i deactivate lock&ready ?:D

• [CoMa]Shadow

https://www.metin2sg.com/Landing

• iRiCO

hi can anyone tell me, where i can download the client ?:ü

• Iba

And the prices are?

• SuraMain

yip i would say spirit blessing but blue changer are the most expensive one that everyone can buy easily ^^

• Iba

What about spirit blessing?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Run description and requirements can be found here:Dungeon: Nemere's Watchtower [Implemented 17//2014]

The Ice Run is a dungeon which can be accessed for free by groups of players. It has a cooldown between runs of 4 hours so in the best case scenario a group can only run it once every day. Once inside players will be unable to use the horses/mounts.
    There is no need for top items if at least 5 players agree to work together to complete the run. However, I believe each group should have:

• a pretty good weapon sura to be able to tank large groups of monsters (by definition this is what weapon sura is very good at)
    • a pretty good body warrior to kill fast long range monsters so the group can advance faster. With 2 body warriors the situation is even better.
    • a P Stealth dagger assassin to deliver undetected the keys to the Arctic Cubes
    • at least 2 mages with PvM abilities and maybe even with P polymorph. Mages lack physical damage so they need to be fast to kill where they are asked to.
    • a good PvM dragon mage able to kill monsters and buff the party members.

Ice resistance might offer players an advantage if present in items, belt and DSS. Magic resistance is a must for the long range monsters. Players must make sure they have enough chance to block normal attacks from monsters. On the final boss also skill resistance is required.
    The final boss can be killed with or without polymorph marbles but at least one player must be able to resist to its attacks.

From this run players can obtain the Blue Dragon Bean and the Ice Grail.

Edit: Suggestion on the items a Dragon Mage can use to tank a considerable amount of monsters to ease the work of the party:

1. Lv 60 helmet +8+9 with 15% magic resistance, 5% vs monster is not necessary;
    2. Necklace with 8% chance to faint to stun the close combat monsters;
    3. Shield with 8% avg resistance (lv61) with immune and 15% chance to block;
    4. Golden Clothing with 8% avg resistance (mystic) with def and evasion+6;
    5. Bracelet with 15% magic resistance and 8% chance to restore HP;
    6. Quilin shoes with 8% avg resistance, at least +6, very good if there is any chance to faint among the stats;
    7. Dragon Earrings when the amount of monsters is too high;
    8. Optional, avg resistance and block alchemy stones, lv100 emerald earrings, magic resistance liquid.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vyenna: Information on mage items added. ().

• Hi, i have a doubt about this run:

I hear from some ppl, for tank Nemere u need to use items with 8 avg resistance damage instead 5 skill resistance skill (armor, shield and shoes) because Nemere does hits and not skill damage like another Bosses of dungeon ... is true? anyone know it for sure? anyone test it?