new player on metin2.sg

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hey every1 o/

I'm a new player on metin2.sg and I would like to meet some ppl inGame and doing inGame-stuffs together instead of playing alone.
    So that's a reason which I'm looking for a guild with nice ppl to hang out & play with. Maybe there are any guilds who is looking for a newbie?! :)

have a nice day and hopefully will find ppl and/ or a guild to hang out with :D

cheers o/
    Elodiron

• Dear Player,

Welcome to our Server! I am sure you will find in no time a guild and some new friends to play with, since we have a very friendly community.
    If you need any help you can contact any team member, by sending us a message here on Forum, in Game, or via Live Support.
    You can also send us an email to info@tec-interactive.com or send us a ticket at .

Kind Regards,
    Tary

• hello

yellow good choice

im most time on at BECKmap2, if you need somebody to chat :P

little advice, make your armed horse and map2 :) green changers can be sold 3,5-4kk, and each hour you should drop a few at metins till level 55 :)