[CONTEST] Video of the Month (Sun, Jan 24th 2016, 12:00am - Fri, Jan 29th 2016, 11:59pm)

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Date

[CONTEST] Video of the Month

Sun, Jan 24th 2016, 12:00 am - Fri, Jan 29th 2016, 11:59 pm

• Hey guys,

Every month I will be holding a Video Contest.

It will normally have a specific theme but since this is the first one I decided to leave a free theme, so this first time I will only be asking you to make a video about Metin2 SG showing anything you want: it can be about monsters, fights, events, skills, trailers, tutorials, anything you want.

Rules:
    - The images and recordings should be taken from our server.
    - You shouldn't use any copyrighted material.
    - It should be a newly made video. If you need TEC Interactive and Metin2 SG logos, you can send me a Private Message asking for them.
    - In case you use background music, it should be free music. Don't use copyrighted songs.

For this contest there will be one winner which will be voted by the team. However the number of forum likes each video has may influence the vote of the team.

Reward:
    - 50.000 TPs

I will also reward every participant with 5.000 TPs.

Give us your best and most original videos.
    We will take into consideration your creativity, originality, video quality and music choice.

Good luck guys!

Kind Regards,
    Tary

• Can we get a quick tutorial how to make video? ^^

You need two things:
    1. Software to record your clips- I use Fraps(easy to use, good quality);
    2. Editing software( this enables you to add music, transitions, effects or texts to make an awesome video)- I use Sony Vegas, but there are others like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut pro, Camtasia Studio, Corel video studio etc.

I recommend you search on you tube, since there are lots of useful tutorials for beginners.

• I know it's a gif, close enough? ^^

Maybe i will make some video too :D

• here my 2 Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• here my 2 Videos

Zynox I wanted to do the same but it says: "the video must be new..." :/

• I would gladly like to participate but I don't have enough time to make/edit it :/ But I will try to do it in friday, also I would recommend to make the event a bit longer (for like 2 weeks) or since it's video of the month, 30/31 days?
    Thanks :D Also, hi fleur :P watched your videos before and I really enjoy them :D nice effects!

• Never mind. I had enough time to make this short, but cool video! :D Enjoy! :P
    [ I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO WATCH THE VIDEO IN HD 720p ]
    Also, I uploaded it on dailymotion because I was afraid to get another copyright strike on my original youtube channel because I already have one and I don't want to lose my account. :/

• Never mind. I had enough time to make this short, but cool video! :D Enjoy! :P
    [ I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO WATCH THE VIDEO IN HD 720p ]
    Also, I uploaded it on dailymotion because I was afraid to get another copyright strike on my original youtube channel because I already have one and I don't want to lose my account. :/

Haha, nice entertaining video, it matches so nice :thumbsup:

"I am not lost, I am on my way!"

• I would gladly like to participate but I don't have enough time to make/edit it :/ But I will try to do it in friday, also I would recommend to make the event a bit longer (for like 2 weeks) or since it's video of the month, 30/31 days?
    Thanks :D Also, hi fleur :P watched your videos before and I really enjoy them :D nice effects!

Yes, it would have been nice to have more time, maybe include weekend days and thank you :)
    Your video is really fun to watch, but i think the music has to be copyright free (it is one of the contest rules). Though it would be a shame to change it since the lyrics go so well with the footage.

• Aww, thank you guys for the nice replies! <3 :D
    Also yeah it may be against the rules but, even tho I still participate in it, and I hardly doubt anything else wouldn't be copyright free that I would have chosen to do the video with. :P And it was fun making it :D
    Also, I can post it on youtube but I will get another copyright strike and I will be banned for several weeks if not a month, and after 3rd strike, permanent ban :/ But the video would stay for few days to be able to watch for everyone, then it will get blocked in some countries, and after that, goes SME copyright strike :/

• gogo guys. xd im waiting for the participants

Alright :D

Okay guys, here is my video for this contest. It is a little trailer for SG. :) I hope you'll like it

• I want to participate too :3 here is my video :D (I did it with Beni952) You need see it in 720p and full screen to read

External Content www.youtube.com

Edited once, last by Benitez952: Write chatacter and how you must see it ().

• Making the video was fun,hope you all enjoy it ^.^
    The Music is from ninty9lives (youtube channel that supports youtubers with background music,so it's free to use)

External Content www.youtube.com