About PVM items.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Eskeetit

WTB mystic fms 8% 45%+

• Andrei Chiriac

wts fms 55 avg! pm

• iPsycho

WTB HTN 4res+life

• CatFood

WTB Black Tunic +9 or Aqua for mage with rarity pm me in game

• Mighty007

Oleee oleeee 4-2 bangg bangg

• NightSlayer

WTB Sura armor lvl 54 +6--+9 with ss+5--+6 pm me in game

• RudiAusmWald

WTB poison 8 avg

• iPsycho

• iPsycho

SGM/GA look "Questions and answers"

• iPsycho

WTS Diamond double skill

• iPsycho

WTS Jade doublelife

• MrSoon

high lvl drop a lot of 75 weps on new maps, so their price drop... imagine poison 8avg mystic used to be up to 60 won

• CeReal

im confused....

• CeReal

is there a reason why poisons with 40 avg are almost cheaper than a fms with same stats? xD

• iPsycho

WTS Jade double life 5won

• iPsycho

WTS Diamond skill+skillres / 5won

• iPsycho

Penge buff me

• Howker

Penge pm to me ;d

• Penge

Hi all! Looking for a lonely man/girl who is also looking for a partner to play. Im 24 years old, and others say im very rich in the game but i dont think so xD I like runs, have buffer, archer, warrioir blablabla

• iPsycho

Fatalis write iPsycho - we are the Psychophats :)

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello people, i have question about items for PVM.

I guess the best neck is SCN, and earrings SCE, please tell if I am wrong.

I want to ask which bracelet is the for pvm, and is it better for PVM lvl 60 or lvl 80 helmet?

• SCN and SCE yes

Brac can be heavens tear or ebony brac with some rarity like faint or restore hp

If you gonna kill bosses you can use 80lv helm, if not then go for 60lv one.

"I am not lost, I am on my way!"

• SCN and SCE yes

Brac can be heavens tear or ebony brac with some rarity like faint or restore hp

If you gonna kill bosses you can use 80lv helm, if not then go for 60lv one.

Thanks Bambi for respond, can you explain me chance to restore HP? Is it like there is chance when i get hit to restore some hp or?

• There are 2 restore bonuses.
    Chance to restore hp: If you have 10%, then after every HIT you have 10%chance to restore 10% of your damage.
    and Damage absorbed by hp: If you have 10% and kill a monster, you have 10% chance to restore 10%of your health? -Im not sure about this, but its after killing a monster, while the first one is /hit,

• There are 2 restore bonuses.
    Chance to restore hp: If you have 10%, then after every HIT you have 10%chance to restore 10% of your damage.
    and Damage absorbed by hp: If you have 10% and kill a monster, you have 10% chance to restore 10%of your health? -Im not sure about this, but its after killing a monster, while the first one is /hit,

Makes sence.

• Makes sence.

Oh, and the restore HP is a bonus in some items, as an original bonus -you don't have to add it- (soul crystal necklace and ebony bracelet), and you can also add them to bracelets, and armors up to 10%
    The damage absorbed by hp, is a rarity bonus only.

• Oh, and the restore HP is a bonus in some items, as an original bonus -you don't have to add it- (soul crystal necklace and ebony bracelet), and you can also add them to bracelets, and armors up to 10%The damage absorbed by hp, is a rarity bonus only.

Just saw Damage absorbed by hp you can get as added bonus in bracelet and armor.

• X% Chance to restore HP: When you kill a monster you have X% to restore 100% of damage last hit you made.

Example: You kill a spider with a hit at least 800, you have X% to cure instant 800HP to your bar.

The damage of X% will be absorbed by HP: When you hit a monster you have X% to restore X% of damage you made with that hit..

Example: You hit a spider with a hit at least 500, you have X% to cure instant X% of damage you made to your bar.

00 dmg each hit -> X% to restore X% of that dmg (If 10%, 10% to restore 50 HP each hit)

• Thank you very much for this nice in deep explanation with examples!

Off topic: Please don't use that black and blue color for fonts, really hard to read. :)

I got answers, so GM can close this thread! :) Thanks every1 for respond!