About PVM items.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Adihere

hello, you receive rewards from special lottery automatically ? i didn't receive :(

• deathpool

in your heart

• Radioactive

where is the lottery result?I cant see it ;)

• DontBeScared

Still nothing? :(

• [SMOD]Tary

Since I am waiting for the answer of some players it will be announced at night

• MrSoon

soon :) it requires to check A LOT of numbers, so be patient

• DontBeScared

When will the forum lottery winners be anounced?

• PrometheusX

just get enough dmg and then make sure you have magic res, hp absorb and as much hp restore

• Adihere

is there any use for fire resistance, wind, lighting etc?? i tested fire res in infernal flame field and no effect in damage taken(i have necklace 20% fire res)

• MrSoon

max your magic res, block chance, dodge arrows is usefull, don't get too much def because pierce will crush you

• deathpool

and for defense? 2 gms said me some time ago that lightning is useful but I tested it and nope, useless (against cleric, mob which attacks with lightning)

• MrSoon

demi vs "human" mobs

• deathpool

any useful bonus in hl (except mob and arrow resistance)?

• EmyEmy

They drop in giant wasteland from the giant mobs

• Manciu Seba

where do glyph stones drop?

• [GM]Elspeth

Working on it.

• DontBeScared

rip bots

• DontBeScared

would be nice

• SuraMain

will there be a Aninversary sale :D

• DontBeScared

Tary the rewards will be the same as normal lottery?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello people, i have question about items for PVM.

I guess the best neck is SCN, and earrings SCE, please tell if I am wrong.

I want to ask which bracelet is the for pvm, and is it better for PVM lvl 60 or lvl 80 helmet?

• SCN and SCE yes

Brac can be heavens tear or ebony brac with some rarity like faint or restore hp

If you gonna kill bosses you can use 80lv helm, if not then go for 60lv one.

"I am not lost, I am on my way!"

• SCN and SCE yes

Brac can be heavens tear or ebony brac with some rarity like faint or restore hp

If you gonna kill bosses you can use 80lv helm, if not then go for 60lv one.

Thanks Bambi for respond, can you explain me chance to restore HP? Is it like there is chance when i get hit to restore some hp or?

• There are 2 restore bonuses.
    Chance to restore hp: If you have 10%, then after every HIT you have 10%chance to restore 10% of your damage.
    and Damage absorbed by hp: If you have 10% and kill a monster, you have 10% chance to restore 10%of your health? -Im not sure about this, but its after killing a monster, while the first one is /hit,

• There are 2 restore bonuses.
    Chance to restore hp: If you have 10%, then after every HIT you have 10%chance to restore 10% of your damage.
    and Damage absorbed by hp: If you have 10% and kill a monster, you have 10% chance to restore 10%of your health? -Im not sure about this, but its after killing a monster, while the first one is /hit,

Makes sence.

• Makes sence.

Oh, and the restore HP is a bonus in some items, as an original bonus -you don't have to add it- (soul crystal necklace and ebony bracelet), and you can also add them to bracelets, and armors up to 10%
    The damage absorbed by hp, is a rarity bonus only.

• Oh, and the restore HP is a bonus in some items, as an original bonus -you don't have to add it- (soul crystal necklace and ebony bracelet), and you can also add them to bracelets, and armors up to 10%The damage absorbed by hp, is a rarity bonus only.

Just saw Damage absorbed by hp you can get as added bonus in bracelet and armor.

• X% Chance to restore HP: When you kill a monster you have X% to restore 100% of damage last hit you made.

Example: You kill a spider with a hit at least 800, you have X% to cure instant 800HP to your bar.

The damage of X% will be absorbed by HP: When you hit a monster you have X% to restore X% of damage you made with that hit..

Example: You hit a spider with a hit at least 500, you have X% to cure instant X% of damage you made to your bar.

00 dmg each hit -> X% to restore X% of that dmg (If 10%, 10% to restore 50 HP each hit)

• Thank you very much for this nice in deep explanation with examples!

Off topic: Please don't use that black and blue color for fonts, really hard to read. :)

I got answers, so GM can close this thread! :) Thanks every1 for respond!