Demon Tower (DT) is an old map of Metin2. In SG server DT has been revamped and it has 12 floors instead of nine. With this update many interesting things came.
Demon Tower is accessible to players from lv 40 and above. Beginners are looking for this map because they need items and the blacksmith in DT upgrades without asking additional upgrade stuff. The chance of upgrade remains the same with the one from the regular blacksmith in map1/2.
Demon Tower floors 1-12 overview:
- Ground floor: weak monsters, not aggressive; it is used to collect many upgrade items, to complete the quest for military horse. Players who attend to the run wait in here for those who will make the run. To begin a run lv 50 metin stone from ground floor must be destroyed.
- Floor 2: aggresive monsters, many of them weak monsters similar to those from ground floor. Vile monsters are much stronger. To complete this floor all monsters must be killed. Starting from this floor all monsters are aggressive.
- Floor 3: Many more vile monsters and the Demon King boss can be found on this floor. Once all monsters are dead players can reach floor 4. Demon King drops skill books.
- Floor 4: metin stones' floor; players have 15 minutes available to kill the lv 55 metin stone and the correct lv 60 metin stone that will allow access to next floor.
- Floor 5: seals' floor, there are 5 seal stones to be opened with the seals dropped from monsters in this floor; there is a time limit of 20 minutes to complete this floor and once the last seal stone has been unlocked players are moved to the next floor
- Floor 6: Blacksmith's floor, here players must kill the monsters and then the Proud Demon King. Once the boss is killed a blacksmith will be spawned and players can upgrade their items. Here is where the journey of beginner players ends. Thanks to server Team, in this floor players who have in their inventory the item called Spawn Demon King can use it to change the blacksmith and upgrade is available again. Next floor can be accessed with a click on the blacksmith made by any player lv 75 or higher.
- Floor 7: metins again, this time lv 65 metins. Once they are destroyed a lv 70 metin will spawn and many aggressive stronger monsters. From lv 70 metin a box will drop which contains the map to the next floor.
- Floor 8: more monsters to kill, players should focus on Immortal Ghosts, as they drop the key to the next floor. The key will be dragged on the stone that can be found in this floor.
- Floor 9: Death Reaper floor. In here the Reaper must be killed to gain access to next floor. The reaper will drop his box and a Relic which can be used in Devil's Catacomb Run.
- Floor 10: From this floor only experienced players with very good items can go on. Monsters are much stronger so not everyone will survive in here if it gets under attack. To proceed to the next floor the Elite Vile Demon King must be killed. Players will need to have active buff Enchant Damage.
- Floor 11: metins lv 100 and stones to be unlocked with the keys dropped from metins. When players smash the metins the spawned monsters will transform instead of dying so after a while the floor will be full with aggressive ranged monsters. When all stones are unlocked the players will gain access to the last floor.
- Floor 12: here the Blue Death boss can be found. Players who wish to kill it must use polymorph marbles because the boss is immune to normal hits or skill damage. Also they have to make sure they can take the damage the boss inflicts with its skills. The boss drops a box inside of which can be found the Blacksmith Diamond (it prevents the downgrade of the item if the upgrade is unsuccessful). When the Blue Death is killed a special blacksmith will appear. It can upgrade only items with rarity bonus similar to a blessing scroll and it will not ask additional items for this. If the upgrade is unsuccessful though, the item will be downgraded. To upgrade a player must be lv 80 or higher. Only items up to lv 60 can be upgraded at this blacksmith. To exit Demon Tower the players must click on this blacksmith.
Monsters inside Demon Tower are Undead. For additional damage starting from floor 2 players can also use Baby Azrael pet.