[FEATURE] Real Nations Warr

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• [CoMa]Shadow

Try to check on the spam folder

• Piotr Czuper

Hello, i have a problem. I cant register my new account, becouse my mail doesnt come for 1h. GM can you help me?

• NOVOLINE

ah mexican

• Gingerk1dd

mexicanese is 100% LKF

• SirPic

Any1 know? Crapanese is LKF? Their intelligence quotient seems to be the same.

• Lyetta

I will only get in when world cup so I can get some Argentina's t-shirts

• SirPic

Boi? summer starts in like 1 week + calm your tits play some mario or smth

• SuraMain

i guess there cant be always events there are so many alrdy (:

• A.O.S

yes go outside

• DerStevy

no summer event on sg? :(

• SirPic

silly as in "abusable' ?

• EmyEmy

How many silly events we have?

• SirPic

kek

• A.O.S

lemon ran out of juice

• [CoMa]Shadow

You can do better than that :D

• A.O.S

What do you get when you cross a cat and a lemon? a sour puss

• A.O.S

my msg was removed for trolling and other people talk sht and their msgs still here...LEGIT

• Gentle

roid rage xD

• SirPic

you killed the english language also... rip

• Lacex54

I JUST KILLED MY TRAINING!!!!!!!

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

• Hi all...i wanna suggest you a pvp event called [RNW] or Real Nations Warr
    So..maybe our real Nation ego...will burn in our soul to make our real Country ( ex: USA , Germany, Romania, Turkey..etc) proud !!!!

Well options of this kind of Real Nations Warr event are many...any1 who want to suggest on how can run this event can feel free too suggest..

My ideea its simple..all real nations..must form his own RNW Team ( 5-10 members they can be ellected in a forum thread by votting)
    Then...a simple sistem...to fight like: Ex: RomaniaTeam VS TurkeyTeam
    GreeceTeam VS GermanyTeam
    RussiaTeam Vs SUATeam
    IndiaTeam VS SingaporeTeam

And who win will fight with other TeamNation who won on other group..you get the point..
    Prize can be some exp boost or better drop rate for all players from Nation that won [RNW] ( Ex: SpanishTeam won..all spanish players get exp boost or better drop rate) OFC if Tec guys can adjust for just one country those prize...

Anyway like i said this event can be adjusted better and improved.. But the ideea of Real Nations Warr its to bring a little real spirit from our Real Nations and Nation ego... :vain: 
    I think a RNW event have alot of pottentials....what you guys think??

Feel free to suggest what you want... :beer: and be proud to represent your Country :thumbup:

• in general i like this idea somehow, if it is not kingdom restricted.
    BUT im pretty sure it is a bad idea also because everyone can use a proxy server or whatever to log ingame and because of that the whole event would lose his sense.(the question here is, what is the criteria for your Team?nationality?country you are logging from?)
    yes for that also a solution would be to make a registration for this Team you mentioned.

but to sum up, i like the idea but i dont think it is good to add. i would prefer a method to get the existing war-systems like nation war and guild war working for our server again(since it isnt working out well right now)

regards

• in general i like this idea somehow, if it is not kingdom restricted.
    BUT im pretty sure it is a bad idea also because everyone can use a proxy server or whatever to log ingame and because of that the whole event would lose his sense.(the question here is, what is the criteria for your Team?nationality?country you are logging from?)
    yes for that also a solution would be to make a registration for this Team you mentioned.

but to sum up, i like the idea but i dont think it is good to add. i would prefer a method to get the existing war-systems like nation war and guild war working for our server again(since it isnt working out well right now)

regards

yeah..criteria for choose Team is country where you logg in..GM can check ip i think..

• its like Ultimate guild tournament xD (but with every country)

The ideea its possibility to represent and honor your real nation in a event...can be a pvm event not only pvp...its like football national teams..you must try get a place in your Real Nation Squad.. :vain: