Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• [CoMa]Shadow

Try to check on the spam folder

• Piotr Czuper

Hello, i have a problem. I cant register my new account, becouse my mail doesnt come for 1h. GM can you help me?

• NOVOLINE

ah mexican

• Gingerk1dd

mexicanese is 100% LKF

• SirPic

Any1 know? Crapanese is LKF? Their intelligence quotient seems to be the same.

• Lyetta

I will only get in when world cup so I can get some Argentina's t-shirts

• SirPic

Boi? summer starts in like 1 week + calm your tits play some mario or smth

• SuraMain

i guess there cant be always events there are so many alrdy (:

• A.O.S

yes go outside

• DerStevy

no summer event on sg? :(

• SirPic

silly as in "abusable' ?

• EmyEmy

How many silly events we have?

• SirPic

kek

• A.O.S

lemon ran out of juice

• [CoMa]Shadow

You can do better than that :D

• A.O.S

What do you get when you cross a cat and a lemon? a sour puss

• A.O.S

my msg was removed for trolling and other people talk sht and their msgs still here...LEGIT

• Gentle

roid rage xD

• SirPic

you killed the english language also... rip

• Lacex54

I JUST KILLED MY TRAINING!!!!!!!

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hey there folks, gonna ask few realy quick questions. I need your opinion on somethings. First of all i'm new here. I like this server alot, and ppl seem nice also. Played metin for few years on us server. Ok now questions:
    Is it smart to make main char in yellow natio since its kinda empty? Any maze runs there, active guilds ,u know , something fun to do? Do we ever get bonus exp from nat wars and that stuff? Its great for farm though :)
    And why don't you forbid making any new blue nations char? Isn't that something that could help balance things? And one more thing: Any high level that can help me a bit with low level items, u know +9 drops that you don' need. I'm curently 31 mental war. Gonna level myself until my exp and drop bonuses wears off and than i will stop to farm, level my skills and do all the stuff i need to. Any help is good. Ty

• Till this server is not professional balanced ( i mean number and power of players in each kingdom..) blue nation its the best choise and only..if you want lots of players..guilds..etc...my guild was in yellow,,now we left yellow and we are in blue...cuz yellow was almost empty..so we were forced to move...and still hate blues haha..( wtf?? i hate myself now..)

Blue nation :rocketlauncher:

• Well too bad they can't manage population. Ty for your answer. I guess i will stay in yellow with my future farmer and just make new main char in blues (i also hate blue one).
    Alway was yellow ! How did you transfer your char btw?

• Till this server is not professional balanced ( i mean number and power of players in each kingdom..) blue nation its the best choise and only..if you want lots of players..guilds..etc...my guild was in yellow,,now we left yellow and we are in blue...cuz yellow was almost empty..so we were forced to move...and still hate blues haha..( wtf?? i hate myself now..)

Blue nation :rocketlauncher:

we are not forced to change to be honest, no one forced us to change, it was guild decision. anyway

about your question

Hey there folks, gonna ask few realy quick questions. I need your opinion on somethings. First of all i'm new here. I like this server alot, and ppl seem nice also. Played metin for few years on us server. Ok now questions:
    Is it smart to make main char in yellow natio since its kinda empty? Any maze runs there, active guilds ,u know , something fun to do? Do we ever get bonus exp from nat wars and that stuff? Its great for farm though :) 
    And why don't you forbid making any new blue nations char? Isn't that something that could help balance things? And one more thing: Any high level that can help me a bit with low level items, u know +9 drops that you don' need. I'm curently 31 mental war. Gonna level myself until my exp and drop bonuses wears off and than i will stop to farm, level my skills and do all the stuff i need to. Any help is good. Ty

yellow is good idea to start with or red, if you are peaceful person and doesnt like noise to call chat , then yes. yellow / red is good idea. at yellow kingdom, guild is not important, they always look for partner to go with in any runs.
    pvp is idontknow,
    person/players is idontknow,
    im from yellow and become blue, blue is crowded. mostly players who pvp are in 1 kingdom.

just come and try to play . goodluck