Marketplace Rules

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Lacex54

Never Mess with the wolfs ~ Lacex54

• Lacex54

I still respect you. No matter what in my eyes you are a good Worker really 100% always for the server

• Lacex54

Consequences? Man you also said i sold items to Jordan als Diggachen i Never played with that guy in my life

• [CoMa]Shadow

cause having a flamer on the forum is not ok and all your posts on every thread are toxic

• [CoMa]Shadow

You must deal with the consequences of your actions. Now the thing is pretty simple, start over or go elsewhere

• Lacex54

Ye iam also a human just a bigger human then some others i cant wait evryday for your good mood

• [CoMa]Shadow

You just admitted you did rmt for 2 years i don't see what you expect now :)

• Lacex54

I explained you its not possible taking Money back and you ignored me so

• Lacex54

Then you said Take the money back her your main back

• [CoMa]Shadow

2 years or 10 years, we got you now

• Lacex54

Deal was give me your Transactions and have your main back

• Lacex54

You Never got me Mark since 2 years never i gave you my infos on my own because i didnt thought i could get banned for That

• [CoMa]Shadow

you are just mad because we got you

• [CoMa]Shadow

And again, you can't blame us for not getting every players who does rmt, we try our best but we are human

• Lacex54

Ye thats why i was always quiet even when you banned me i was quiet i wont care for rmt its something that will always exist no matter what

• [CoMa]Shadow

Tickets are free anyway, so give it a shot if you ever change your mind

• [CoMa]Shadow

If this is what you think then no point discussing

• [CoMa]Shadow

Your ban was done with proof, you gave us additional evidences but doesn't mean we had no proofs.

• Lacex54

But Not worth wasting time because iam sure 100% you wouldnt do anything

• [CoMa]Shadow

Some players get banned because someone cares enough to report with evidences, while some other player, like yourself, are hypocrite and doesn't report unless they get banned :)

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • These are the rules of the Marketplace section of the forum, the right place if you want to trade, buy or sell something. The Price Check section is also available if you want to know how much an item costs.

Mandatory stuff for every sections:

• You need to post informations about the item. If possible, a screnshot is better.
    • You can't "bump" the thread unless 24 hours are passed since the last message of yours.

The following are section-limited rules.

Trade section:
    Tip for the Thread Subject: "Trade [item name] [if any, some short info on the bonus/stones]".

• In the post, you need to include as many informations as possible about your item. If possible, a screenshot of the item is better;
    • If you want something specific, include informations about what you're looking for.

Sell section:
    Tip for the Thread Subject: "Sell [item name] [if any, some short info on the bonus/stones]".

• In the post, you need to include as many informations as possible about your item. If possible, a screenshot of the item is better;
    • It is NOT mandatory to say a price for the item.

Buy Section:
    Tip for the Thread Subject: "Buy [item name]".

• In the post, make sure to write the name of the item you want to buy. If possible, an accurate description of what you are looking for is also good;
    • It is NOT mandatory to say the price you're willing to spend.

Price Check Section:
    Tip for the Thread Subject: "Price Check - [item name] [if any, some short info on the bonus/stones]".

• In the post, make sure to write as many informations as possible about the item. If possible, a screenshot of the item is better.

Kind Regards,
    The Tec Interactive Team.