FUTURE UPDATES

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• PaliPali

pfft shoo

• EmyEmy

Forum Lottery should be posted on Tary's wall not here on shoutbox

• PaliPali

03 17 25 38 49 + 04 06

• Jinxie

So Tary.. Any news ? xd about anniversary event or anything

• EmyEmy

2018 anni event was on 5oc to 14th oct so it will be around oct i think

• EmyEmy

Anniversary event i think yes ofc why not oo

• Hiumi

Will we have any event for anniversary?

• Legano

If you need a challenge try s1. Not full of players but lots of fun

• vertical

guys how can i play server 2?

• Thoreau

Is anyone playing S1 or it's pretty over of S1?

• JohnWickTR

How long does maintenance take?

• wlochatybobr

hi got problem with patcher, just downloaded it from home page, and it freeze at 0.3% and exits. Any ideas what can be wrong? I've already exit antyvirus

• Hiumi

Celebiee did u evolve it? Do u have armed/military horsr?

• Celebiee

hey, when can i attack from my mount ?

• Hiumi

Desired sit and wait xD

• SiiiXxHD

Buy Stone of Evasion +6 pm me ingame or here...Ingame: SiiiXx

• SiiiXxHD

SONYKK's Shopbox? Is the person online? PM

• Degmond

You will have to suggest them

• Desired

Waiting for the same update like in server 2.

• cpt00

Iron plate +9 price ?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Thanks to the minnows fishing is more profitable, it wouldn't be good, you guys have your own way of making money overexploiting metins and etc etc. Why remove another way for those people who loves fishing? You have your Hunter ranking, you have your metin spawn event; they deserve to have minnows event :)

• Thanks to the minnows fishing is more profitable, it wouldn't be good, you guys have your own way of making money overexploiting metins and etc etc. Why remove another way for those people who loves fishing? You have your Hunter ranking, you have your metin spawn event; they deserve to have minnows event :)

sry but you stupid? xd, im sry but when is minnow profitable, since when is mistery box profitable hahah , its neither good or worth ..

minnows you need to put so many in other accounts and store, that eat so much time.., and the time doesn't get paid off 1/100 ..

removing minnows , or rework the box. or mistery box permanent.

• 1. The only stupid one here are you for insulting someone who has not said anything bad to you. The behavior of a spoiled child who is unhappy with his life and his only goal is to insult others for no apparent reason or difference of opinion. First mature and behave like an adult, then we talk.

2. Fishing = clams = 8kk e/u <---- Profitable + % to get exos, hermits, changers and etc. from boxes by minnows boxes. Well, i don't know what is profitable for you, but i think it's enough profitable.

3. If you don't like to fish, just stop fishing :) as simple as that.

• i didnt insult you, i asked you if you are :D thats a different thing my friend

from the mistery box, i opend pretty many , and when i say many, i mean MANY, and most you get, exp + level 10 monsters, and a few summon boss monsters that nobody need, nobody buy's, so you end up summon them in map1.

your third point make no sense, i dont know how you come from like fishing when we are talking about mistery box?/minnows rework/change

but yeah, go store your 900 minnows in 10 chars :) have fun with 300 box, i can tell you what you get from them 300 box, after storing them minnows in different accounts take you some hours, and than hours to exchange them at fisherman, you get probably 1-2 hermits, and 1 exorcism scroll, some metin summon and rest exp + monsters,

gg.

ah ye before you say " can be sold 500k pro box "

gl with that :) i had shops in blue / yellow, for 300-400k, dont get sold, cause everyone know's they are crap.

btw : who said i dont like fishing O.O ?

i mean you dont need to change anything on minnow or mistery box, atleast mistery box permanent ( not as event ), so dont need to store all minnow's.. would be a little solution or no?

(offttopic : if you saw that as insult im sry, i say it as regular always, for me it wasn't meant to be offensiv vs you, SRY! i always say in german " bist du blöd " )

The post was edited 3 times, last by beckmann ().

• 1. The only stupid one here are you for insulting someone who has not said anything bad to you. The behavior of a spoiled child who is unhappy with his life and his only goal is to insult others for no apparent reason or difference of opinion. First mature and behave like an adult, then we talk.
    2. Fishing = clams = 8kk e/u <---- Profitable + % to get exos, hermits, changers and etc. from boxes by minnows boxes. Well, i don't know what is profitable for you, but i think it's enough profitable.

3. If you don't like to fish, just stop fishing :) as simple as that.

Do you fish? How much money you make at fishing and how much money you make at farming map2?
    How much money you make at mystery box event?How many boxes you open at one event?
    Do you think storing 1k+ minnows just to getting 2 changers and a blessing marble out of that is good?
    Check the video forum i just finished posting the video of opening 360 boxes.If you think that's profitable you my good sir are CRAZY.

• From Mistery Box you also get changers. It worth 15-20kk depends on price.

Everyone has own interest in game.

something useful, No gain without pain :) stick to that

No one provokes me with impunity!
    #Corrupted

• From Mistery Box you also get changers. It worth 15-20kk depends on price.

Everyone has own interest in game.

something useful, No gain without pain :) stick to that

hmm.. never got 1, never heard of friends that they got ^^, best was exorcism what i did got

• I don't understand this need to insult others.

If you don't fish it is ok, but just because you don't like to fish doesn't mean others shouldn't too.

I would like to ask again. When can we expect this update:

Any ETA? Like 2 weeks? 2 months?

Thanks in advance.

• They are already ingame, but they can't be dropped yet.

Can you tell us when they will be available for us?

Also on gameforge servers a red changer is a changer that allows to keep stats if we don't like them after a change? Will it be the same here or it's going to be something else?

• This month for sure. It is more a matter of deciding stuff since as I said, they are already in the game files.

Okay, great.

Last question.

As I have said before on GF servers red changers allow to see next stats after a change and if we don't like them, we can keep old stats.

Will the red changers work like that here as well, or they will be changed to work differently?