FUTURE UPDATES

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• 100pcentTSK

gm where is my reward for hunter ranking?

• 100pcentTSK

:)

• L0lu

Ye, I saw some1 was doing that 2 weeks ago. Mfer knows how to take care of the competitors. Reminds me of the old days when boss summs were used to clear the shops out of the safe zone :D

• 100pcentTSK

btw guys be careful with F11 there is a guy named MrDibla he puts everything for 0 gold and 7 won and his items are shown on the top of the list.

• 100pcentTSK

reset hunter ranking?

• BellaHana

That is here to stay sadly

• bodmar

Please fix random client crash and dc!

• Pingu

:)) <3

• PaliPali

You're a few million years ahead of us...

• EmyEmy

Happy new year 20200000!

• Degmond

Poly w hermit is not the same as SB w hermit, has lower chance .

• L0lu

Wut, is raising poly from m9 to m10 bugged or smthing? I literally failed 3 times doing this shit, so I don't know if using hermit again is a good thing :D

• EmyEmy

HAHHAHA:)))

• SiiiXxHD

Oh Shit..i am old..year 2200 😂😜

• EmyEmy

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2200 EVERYONE YEAHHH 8) :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: LOVE U ALL

• jureczek

CMON MAKE SG GREAT AGAIN

• jureczek

2020 FOR METIN2 SG

• Pingu

Happy new year metin2 SG <3

• PaliPali

:rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher: happy new year :sniper: :sniper:

• BellaHana

Happy new year!

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • They do, but - for one it's a lottery trying to match them blind without having the lenght information, and second, they're bait right? It would be logical for them to stack like Worm or Riceball...
    I figure it's going to be hard to accomplish since *i suppose* they're treated as live fish in the code (having a lenght parameter). If it is possible though, would be a nice change to get. If it's not, at least make it so that the lenght is displayed :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sigrian ().

• Well, it's still better to have 13 slots occupied than creating multiple chars to store them. I'm sticking to my last request suggestion - display the lenght of minnows. I'm no expert when it comes to programming, but that seems way easier than remaking an item.

• Uhm... Is that event in developement or on other servers? Because I can't find even a drop of information on this matter :huh:

(Edit) PS: I tested stacking Minnows with a full inventory of them, dropping and picking up every single one of the 90 I could fit there. None of them stacked.
    I concluded either:
    1. They don't stack at all;
    2. There's a bug with the way items stack when you drop and pick them up;
    3. There is such discrepancy in length that C2/90 = 90! / 2!(90-2)! = 3916 chances to stack them yielded no positive result.

• A second event with minnows that nobody knows about...

There are several events that are not used at all, currently. But i can't know if they are used elsewhere or where used in the past here.

There is an event to create cakes, another to get random books, another to get tier 1 upgrade items, another to spawn a gold frog and so on. And there is also the longest minnow event, it is not used i guess because we are generous and we prefer to reward every one who gives 3 minnows for 1 box, rather than rewarding just 1 player.

But this is why they have length which is not displayed when the event is off.

• Hello, I have some ideas for future update, respect them and give me clear-minded feedback for them.
    I think it´s hard work to make them, but it would increase the fun on this server

Inventory Updates
    3&4 Inventory-Pages

Potion-Storage (Red-, Blue-, Pushpotions)
    Skill-Book-Storage

Upp-Item-storage

Polymorthmarblestorage
    Herbal-storage
    Raise full-stacks to 255(or more)
    Equipment-Changer

Make normal & green Adder+Changer stackable

Market Updates
    Raise sites of Shopbox to 2
    shop-viewed function
    click
    Auction-House

Other Updates
    fast click storage
    - STRG+left click = put item instant in Storage-, Shop-, Trade-Window (like in Minecraft)
    moonlight+
    - Lowlvlplayer drop bad moons (with more crap in it) Midlvlplayer drop normal moons(like today) highlvlplayer drop moons+ (which contains better stuff than the other moons)
    fish
    - Make fishing more worth with f.e. Fishing-Box (Contains f.e. Pearls or anything good)
    thief-glove-delete-question
    - Do you really want to delete the Thief-Glove/Exp-Ring?
    rarity-system-color
    click
    archievementsystem

ingame-hall-of-fame
    - who killed the most metins?, who did the fastest hell-run?, who killed the most players?, who killed the most monsters?
    - ingame-leaderboard(allways viewable not like the serveranouncementleaderboard)
    new graphic

restart in city timer
    - x Seconds left to restart in city
    warp-ring-time remove
    - when u opened Storage and want to tp instant after that u have to wait 3 Mins
    reduce pickuptime

Offline-Message-System

Show Group-Member on Map
    - When press M, show online Groupmembers on same map&channel
    Guild-Board
    - Update the Guild-Board (more statistics ....who killed the most metins, players, spent the most exp(not in %), did which run, onlinetime...)
    Make Orc-Maze usefull again

Greets

• remove minnows, or mistery box event permanent, but remove boss monsters or make them summon only in ther specific map where they regular appear. rework of drops from box^^

some kind of pet, that pick up for you drops? :)