FUTURE UPDATES

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

:dash: :assaultrifle: :assaultrifle: :evilgrin: :gamer:

• MakavelY

server 2 will be coming in September :!:

• ThornWitch

When is S2 coming,hello?

• mfker

PvP - 100m

• TheIronFist

server 2 hyppe <3

• FixMyMind

Hello, How are u?

• Cloudyy19

Hello, so i made a ticket, about the novice channel :)

• vvvvvv

Ye

• xPain05

ohh nvm xD

• xPain05

How can i play in german ?

• deathpool

will there be any summer event?

• Hiumi

Tary

• Hiumi

Taty on?

• [GM]Elspeth

Generally people who are rejected either have an old char or requested access with multiple accounrs (for example buffer + farmer)

• PaliPali

send ticket for more info, make sure to include char name and an email to contact you with

• PaliPali

so you have an old character, that's likely why you haven't been accepted :|

• silone1993

nah, i have an account from when the server started but i only reached lvl 30

• PaliPali

highly likely means you were not accepted because you have old characters or used the ticket on another character

• silone1993

nothing yet

• silone1993

nah, i did a request 2 days ago

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Well nice move by developer(s) in charge, i am curious about the lv 120 thing, what would be the difference between the current max level (105) and the future (120), maybe thoughts on a new class skill? Ohh, well keep the good job

• I think tihs server need improvment to starter players speed. Remove that bootle from shop with 30% speed and put it at +normal speed at players. For real, i tried to start on gf server to play and when i see how low its speed of my caracter I quickly abandoned.

• I think tihs server need improvment to starter players speed. Remove that bootle from shop with 30% speed and put it at +normal speed at players. For real, i tried to start on gf server to play and when i see how low its speed of my caracter I quickly abandoned.

You get shoes of wind at start and you can buy Empty vials (speed potions +30 moving speed) at General store. That's enough speed for start.

"I am not lost, I am on my way!"

• SnakeField also looks like forgotten map even by God. Name of this location is wrong or wrong are monsters there. Stone Giants okay but Cursed Animals instead of Cursed Snakes for example? I thought in this game the main rule is: the farther the more dangerous. But after we pass whole Sahara Desert and jump into SnakeField location we are back to the location for 10lvl farmers of 30 lvl weapons and little bit far we can farm couple things on level 55-62 from Giants. Looking forward also for mid-gameplay updates there.

• i agree with the guy about the move speed...
    Its 1k 1 potion for 10minutes
    Cheap to be accesible by everybody and it just occupies 1 slot.
    Why to have it then?
    Remove it and put in moonlight boxes...

• They have a purpose, refining potions. The movement speed is just a bonus, but it doesn't mean that we should give a 30% movement speed permanent bonus to every character in the game lol.

While i obviously agree that the initial movement speed of 100 is quite frustrating expecially if you have to play for a lot of hours like that, here it was revamped by giving at level 2, the shoes of wind+. With 160 movement speed i doubt anybody can complain.

There is a super early quest that gives leather shoes +9, quest rewards that gives purple potions S and another quest that gives earrings with 20 movement speed.

In 20 minutes of gameplay you can achieve 180-190 movement speed, without potions. Only a super lazy player or a greedy one would ask for more. The shoes of wind+ last 60 hours and you get 2x if you waste 5 minutes of your time doing some quests.

• ah yes. I forgot about the liquids.

I just came up to this idea.
    The liquids are quite useful but in this current set they are too expensive to be used like daily basis.
    Low level players surely have an easier gameplay now but unless their gameplay is connected with high lvl players gsmeplay they will not do much.
    Maybe you could create some sort of event that drop upgrade items for the liquids.
    Like only low level animals or only durimg the event is on you can drop herbs to create potions or empty vials yo refine them.
    Right now i can create the pots myself really easy cz i drop the herbs.
    This all liquid system cluld be anothet bridge between high-low level players like fsrming stones is.
    Just needs to be revamped

• I have a suggestion for a small change, I wouldn't even call it a change, just a tweak on something a little bit frustrating - Minnows.
    I'm one of the few people who fishes from time to time, and having an inventory full of Minnows after a longer fishing session without being able to stack them is a little annoying, especially when you want to save them for the Mystery Box event.
    Stackable Minnows. Nothing game changing, just a quality of gameplay tweak. =)