Huge lag on ch1 map1 blue

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• A.O.S

yes go outside

• DerStevy

no summer event on sg? :(

• SirPic

silly as in "abusable' ?

• EmyEmy

How many silly events we have?

• SirPic

kek

• A.O.S

lemon ran out of juice

• [CoMa]Shadow

You can do better than that :D

• A.O.S

What do you get when you cross a cat and a lemon? a sour puss

• A.O.S

my msg was removed for trolling and other people talk sht and their msgs still here...LEGIT

• Gentle

roid rage xD

• SirPic

you killed the english language also... rip

• Lacex54

I JUST KILLED MY TRAINING!!!!!!!

• Lacex54

SOMEONE CALL THE GA!

• A.O.S

Lyetta i miss you guys i really do :o. maybe ill free up a week and we can all play a bit

• AstonJunior

you guys are taking the game so serious :| u should have a damn break lmao xd

• Lyetta

cmon join so we can start doing ice runs again

• A.O.S

dont make me join it guys

• LuxuriaGodOfPvM

ok, c u little smurfys in next pvm king ;)

• AlmightyHoly

in 10 minutes Alin, luxuria you are beginning to believe your own lies, get some help

• Alin Stefan

vein spawn in 80 minutes right ?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hi there...do u have any idea about what should i do so i wont have any lag on ch1....its moving so slowly....i cant even move my mouse to watch shops....the only thing i can do is to hide the names of the shops and simply click on them....please help me....my pc is good enough for this game ....i just downloaded today a game with rly cwl graphics and it worked with no lag...My bro playing on a crap pc with windows xp and it works rly nice....idk...maybe windows 7 is the problem....but still...

• It's easy, your computer is not powerful enough to handle many shops on that area, this is why you lag. It doesn't matter if you can play other games fine, metin2 is old and not optimized. Getting a better computer would fix this.

But actually i would suggest to upgrade your system to windows 10, it is faster compared to 7 and also 8 and anyway you will have to upgrade one day. But the choice is yours :)

• have the same problem i have an intel core I7 4970k cpu 4.0Ghz nvidia Geforce gtx 760 2gb and 8 GB RAM andi have the same problem .. i think i need a gpu with 4 gb or an titan from nvidia ^^

• Having lag is normal, the game is what it is, having so much lag that your game freeze and you can't even move, isn't.

I use a Geforce GTX 670 and i have zero problems, it doesn't matter how crowded a map is. But i use windows 10.

• Having lag is normal, the game is what it is, having so much lag that your game freeze and you can't even move, isn't.

I use a Geforce GTX 670 and i have zero problems, it doesn't matter how crowded a map is. But i use windows 10.

i also experienced a great improvement by upgrading to Windows 10 ingame, do it it will help you with that.

Thanks Shadow, iwindows 10 its much faster