What is happening ? [POPULATION]

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• PaliPali

pfft shoo

• EmyEmy

Forum Lottery should be posted on Tary's wall not here on shoutbox

• PaliPali

03 17 25 38 49 + 04 06

• Jinxie

So Tary.. Any news ? xd about anniversary event or anything

• EmyEmy

2018 anni event was on 5oc to 14th oct so it will be around oct i think

• EmyEmy

Anniversary event i think yes ofc why not oo

• Hiumi

Will we have any event for anniversary?

• Legano

If you need a challenge try s1. Not full of players but lots of fun

• vertical

guys how can i play server 2?

• Thoreau

Is anyone playing S1 or it's pretty over of S1?

• JohnWickTR

How long does maintenance take?

• wlochatybobr

hi got problem with patcher, just downloaded it from home page, and it freeze at 0.3% and exits. Any ideas what can be wrong? I've already exit antyvirus

• Hiumi

Celebiee did u evolve it? Do u have armed/military horsr?

• Celebiee

hey, when can i attack from my mount ?

• Hiumi

Desired sit and wait xD

• SiiiXxHD

Buy Stone of Evasion +6 pm me ingame or here...Ingame: SiiiXx

• SiiiXxHD

SONYKK's Shopbox? Is the person online? PM

• Degmond

You will have to suggest them

• Desired

Waiting for the same update like in server 2.

• cpt00

Iron plate +9 price ?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hi, I don't know if the number of players increases or decreases... In Asmodia are 2 shops and in Pandemonia 3... Hope the number of players increases because this is a good server. What do You think ?

• This is certainly a good server,i see a lot of new players coming over the last weeks,and also if u see some people who used to play inactive is because its this time of the year when people have exams and stuff.So people are missing at this time every year.The problem is that no new player will join a kingdom which has no low lvl player like asmodia and pandemonia and this is the major prob here.Its normal that they decide to join the most populated kingdom,and i dont see any solution availabe,unless like 1000 new players join directly to other 2 kingdoms,until this happens u can only hope that new players lvl up,get a bit stronger and join other kingdoms.

• I joined the Elgora, If I will level up 90+ I will move to Pandemonia or Asmodia. Like DarkMinimalist said, this server needs a reclame for new players. I wish in some months this server will be much more populated than now, not only in Elgoria, and in Pande and Asmo.

• It may look like it's an empty server. But if you are looking population only depending on map1, yes you will think other 2 kingdoms are empty.

If you look on other maps, you will see other kingdoms aswell.

But anyway, summer is coming and so are exams. It's normal :D

"I am not lost, I am on my way!"

• It may look like it's an empty server. But if you are looking population only depending on map1, yes you will think other 2 kingdoms are empty.

If you look on other maps, you will see other kingdoms aswell.

But anyway, summer is coming and so are exams. It's normal :D

^this, it is like every year.

• I have 4 exams incoming in the next 4 weeks,this sucks cuz I can't be home and where I'm now time is precious and not to waste on playing games,anyway,I wish we'll se more players as well ,hopefully,that ain't gonna take that much,I mean 5 more weeks you know?Xd

• i dont agree AT ALL, i believe in mixture of what u all said AND that the fact of this server has no new continent. i mean by new stuff as in new items, new mobs, new UNIQUE maps, new upgrading materials new styles and etc....
    what they are doing currently is changing some mobs strengths, styles and colors and put them in some maps where u run it and get usual items like changers and adders. even the new floors in dt are just the same. its true they are good and creative but its not something completely new. in short words, i believe the server needs a real unique new dimension of gaming style. one suggestion i may add is to create a system where you have variety of choices. for example upgrading the quillin shoes+9 into an advanced epic shoes and you get three choices for example. one that gives u % dmg res, one would give u % vs mob, one would give % demi... so on and so forth. Each option will require a set of new upgrading materials DIFFERENT from the others. and those upgrading materials are sourced from different mobs, maps and boxes.... this way you become creative, unique and bring a new dimension to the game....is just an idea and can be a start of a new version of the game. i really hope a new continent arrive with such features (variety).

• So you would start here on SG, just because at level 80 you can upgrade some shoes to 3 different ones (which will probably, by the sake of logic, requires a higher level, like 90 or 100) ? Sorry but i find it really hilarious.

Your suggestions are always towards yourselfs and never about the server. Always regarding new bonus, which will just make you more powerful to solo the game. And this is why the game is sinking, because there is so much solo players that in the end, will lead to a solo population.

• +1 to what miragy said,apart from some new dungeons,new lvl and stuff that must be added,i believe we should have a variaty of items that will be all equal,for example its too mainstream that a weap sura needs rune sword and the other sura needs the dragon tooth sword.New weaps can be added,but with the difference that every weap will have its own unique advantage and disadvantage so there is a big variaty of what people use and not a new weap which will be mainstream again.Sorry if i didnt make my point clear enough.

• So you would start here on SG, just because at level 80 you can upgrade some shoes to 3 different ones (which will probably, by the sake of logic, requires a higher level, like 90 or 100) ? Sorry but i find it really hilarious.

Your suggestions are always towards yourselfs and never about the server. Always regarding new bonus, which will just make you more powerful to solo the game. And this is why the game is sinking, because there is so much solo players that in the end, will lead to a solo population.

well ye u r right but its not our fault i believe,u made one good run that isnt soloable and that is ice run,yet u managed to "ruin" the fun of making it because the drop is extremely bad.Change the reward of ice run with hell run and then you will see teams forming up to make the run.No offense.

• So all problems will be solved by giving you guys great rewards on ice run? Which will be done by who? 1 person using 3 different chars? Because we know how you guys plays :)

Again the problem is not in the high level, you have plenty things to do. The problem is on the low level, which you high levels ruins daily with your farmers and droppers and what else not.

• So all problems will be solved by giving you guys great rewards on ice run? Which will be done by who? 1 person using 3 different chars? Because we know how you guys plays :)

Again the problem is not in the high level, you have plenty things to do. The problem is on the low level, which you high levels ruins daily with your farmers and droppers and what else not.

well no,i am not greedy and i ask u to make better reward for ice run,but at least for me ice run is the only dungeon i have done with full party where every1 was using one character.Anyway i dont disagree with u that high lvl players(including myself) may ruin the low lvls gameplay but yet,allow me that,u have kinda contributed on that by for example making the dss system.U made smth that is so difficult to make that no low lvl player will manage to make before getting bored.You brought rarity system which made high lvl players even stronger and low lvl players even more difficult to catch up with us.At the moment in my point of view low lvls are extremely extremely difficult to catch with the high lvl players.

• Rarity system doesn't make anything unbalanced, the DSS does, but you know, is not like we developed it, we just turned it on, despite several times we told the community that was not a good idea. But after many many many many times we got asked, we ended up activating it. If it is so bad we can delete it, just don't ask any refund for the bilions of golds you spent :p

Besides why you speak of balance if you guys don't even bother to pvp. I mean if you did, and if you actually cared of pvping, we would do something, but you don't. We don't even know what you play for to be honest.

The thing that is the problem for people giving those claims is relevant when put in real scenario. There is no variety of items that you can use. There are no items that have drawbacks. People use only one set of items because they're a valid choice. For example nobody is using Lion Swords EXCEPT people that can't afford Poison Swords. The same tendency is translated to other fields such as Necklace, Armour slots. People use one set, because it's simply the best.

You tried your best with custom dungeons due to a sole fact that some weapons that were unused got a dmg or res boost in these particular dungeons but people ceased to make those runs which was to be predicted.

Also you're very wrong when it comes to "suggestions" here. You think outside the box, people that play here don't. You have different perspective on the whole game hence you aim content towards yourself unconsciously and this is why people usually disagree with you. People want things, that's obvious. You see those "I want" as selfish remarks while in some cases it is indeed true but mostly people just want something new.

I can give you a perfect example. You plan on implementing a new PvP system, at least to some extent. Only minority of people actually want / like to PvP here yet you have contrary opinion. For your it's a PvP game and PvP systems and essential thus you put your time and effort into this system yet you are nowhere near being confident it will be a successful update because I know you're smart and you realise that people don't care for PvP here, you want to change it? Good, however this is not what people want therefore they share such opinions; like people here saying we need new content etc.

• Well ye ok,but still in my opinion game is unbalanced,i pvp as much as i can but its kinda dissapointing to pvp at this point.The thing is the game progress has been so far that i doubt new players will ever manage to catch up with a top pvp player or even not the the top one but a lower one.Its impossible in my opinion.In the past people used to pvp because every1 was kinda equal and like even if 1 was stronger could still get killed by 3 others.Now what to do when one player can tank 4-5,go there and fight just so we see people in nw?At this point its impossible to pvp,so for me u better improve pvm so at least people can farm and make some gold and MAYBE one day IF they lucky and IF they want they might start pvp.PVP is lost since long time ago.

• The thing that is the problem for people giving those claims is relevant when put in real scenario. There is no variety of items that you can use. There are no items that have drawbacks. People use only one set of items because they're a valid choice. For example nobody is using Lion Swords EXCEPT people that can't afford Poison Swords. The same tendency is translated to other fields such as Necklace, Armour slots. People use one set, because it's simply the best.
    You tried your best with custom dungeons due to a sole fact that some weapons that were unused got a dmg or res boost in these particular dungeons but people ceased to make those runs which was to be predicted.

Also you're very wrong when it comes to "suggestions" here. You think outside the box, people that play here don't. You have different perspective on the whole game hence you aim content towards yourself unconsciously and this is why people usually disagree with you. People want things, that's obvious. You see those "I want" as selfish remarks while in some cases it is indeed true but mostly people just want something new.

I can give you a perfect example. You plan on implementing a new PvP system, at least to some extent. Only minority of people actually want / like to PvP here yet you have contrary opinion. For your it's a PvP game and PvP systems and essential thus you put your time and effort into this system yet you are nowhere near being confident it will be a successful update because I know you're smart and you realise that people don't care for PvP here, you want to change it? Good, however this is not what people want therefore they share such opinions; like people here saying we need new content etc.

You misunderstand me, not the first time and probably not the last :)

They spoke about population and the reason is the lack of contents, "such as as some 3-way morphing shoes from a level 80 one"

You would agree with me it is a nonsense, as level 80 doesn't pop out from 1 day to another and a new player certantly won't start to play just because there are some Adidas, Nike and Puma shoes :)

You are also wrong regarding the suggestions. People don't want things, people want things that gives them and only them, the upper hand over other players. 90% of the suggestions are exactly this.

We are creating a new guild war kind and not a new pvp system, as that is pratically impossible to create.

You are also wrong regarding the pvp. If i select 100 players among you and i give you super powered items, all equal or similiar based on the class, perfectly 33 for each nation etc, similiar game time and zone etc, these 100 players won't stop pvping each other. Because it is not the pvp that they dislike, is the fact that they lose or that they are not the best at it.

Agree with me or not, but when a guy who doesn't pvp, get somehow some powerful items, either as gift or as borrow, he immediately goes into the raids :)

• Well ye ok,but still in my opinion game is unbalanced,i pvp as much as i can but its kinda dissapointing to pvp at this point.The thing is the game progress has been so far that i doubt new players will ever manage to catch up with a top pvp player or even not the the top one but a lower one.Its impossible in my opinion.In the past people used to pvp because every1 was kinda equal and like even if 1 was stronger could still get killed by 3 others.Now what to do when one player can tank 4-5,go there and fight just so we see people in nw?At this point its impossible to pvp,so for me u better improve pvm so at least people can farm and make some gold and MAYBE one day IF they lucky and IF they want they might start pvp.PVP is lost since long time ago.

The game was unbalanced since it came out. Just look at the class, just look at the armours, all the same values even if a mage is using a dress and a warrior is using a knight armour lol.

Balancing it will requires immense work and I am not even sure it can be possible at all.

Balancing the pvp is easy, but it will piss off many of you, but due to the current population is not really a bad idea and we might do it since is not like there is anything to lose.

What I mean is, that if you can do 100k damage because you are a top pvp, we can just adjust the bonus you have to make you do 10k top, so that if you have perfect bonus or no bonus at all, it won't matter soooooo much as it is now, but just a bit.

This will give the new players the chance to catch up or at least to not be so weak compared to those who players since a lot of time.

• I don't have any data regarding server poplution so I avoided that part on purpose.

Yes, it is non-sense.

Suggestions that are outright stupid are not considered by me in any way. People that actually give suggestions want things that give them and simultaneously for other an advantage. Maybe I was unclear in my first post, but you probably realise who plays this game - kids. In many cases intellectually impaired ones. But they're stll "customers" and you must admit that people want things at general it just happens those things are not things you would like to see on this server.

By saying new PvP system I meant the system that is under development at the moment regarding PvP aspect of the game, call it guild war or anything you like I don't really see it being successful because I play here long enough to know the mentality of people in this game.

Fair PvP never existed in this game, that's why it's broken on its basis. This game was created as a cash grab which is proven by the whole PvP system that takes place in this game. Yes, I mean stats on items that are originally bound to Item Mall. You can't fix something that is broken at its core. You would have to remove Item Mall and stats on all items leaving them clean and only part of customization would persist in form of Spirit Stones and choice of items. Even then PvP wouldn't be fair because there are classes that are just better in PvP than others. The coin flip happens when it comes to stats on items. As I have said already the whole system was never meant to be fair or balanced. It was just a simple cash grab that outlasted its creators and we still play many iterations of this game such as this server; yet that doesn't change the fact it's virtually impossible to balance this game.

Edit.

You seem to read my mind because I typed it during the time you made a new post. At least here we mostly agree. :)