[UPDATE] New GUI, New Character Login Screen

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • اhi ga

thanx for thats update and new maps and events

but admin u are so academic / must khnowe u players lvl 120 and 100+ / must half players off tootal player saty this lvls

and u web game have all same item for this lvl and miss same

can i ask u whay???

u give mi lvl 75 wepon and say go kill +94 maps boss!!!!!!!

u give mi lvl 115 armor but havent others item

pls pls pls pls add new wepon in game we all need 105 sword and 2hands pvp and pvm

thats immportand for all events and updates we need injoy game now all items perfect but kill hard boss which poison sword :))

thanx

sry for bad english

• What boss you killing hard? :D

Poison sword with 40% avg~ is enough to kill all mobs/bosses that requires just 1 player.

Those that you cant are meant to not be killed alone, thats why probably you think poison sword deals not enough dmg.

If you want new weapon PVM just to 2 hit every mob , that shouldnt be added :D.

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• I like the character spinning, but it should have another backpic so it looks more immersive, and let's the bars of stats more watchable.

I know a backpic like a city or something looks cliché, but a OX city pic (like the last one), would be immersive.

• something very wrong with server..sometimes when change ch client freeze..and i must end task it...and its not just me...so not a problem with my net... would be nice to have a ideea about best client settings in win 10 / win 7 / win 8...

Exemple: windows 10 users must have the client set like this: bla bla...compatibility set: bla bla..

thx:beer:

• lol wtf pls dont look easy the story

its incafe not easy and we go erbus runs 4 ppl if new sword 2ppl yet bufer and +atacher